Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Pi314CA
  • 3 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 2 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: Carrie Underwood: I Trust Husband Mike Fisher

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood: I Trust Husband Mike Fisher

Carrie Underwood: I Trust Husband Mike Fisher
    By Raechal Leone Shewfelt | A-Line: Celebrity Style Tue, May 1, 2012 7:29 AM PDT

Country crooner Carrie Underwood plays the jealous woman well in videos for her angry songs like "Before He Cheats." But the 29-year-old insists that she's not like that in real life. In fact, she and her husband of almost two years, Canadian-born pro hockey player Mike Fisher, who plays for the Nashville Predators, sometimes go weeks without seeing each other due to busy schedules. And Underwood, who's famously dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and "Gossip Girl's" Chace Crawford, says she doesn't even worry about the long distance something she couldn't say before. "But he's the only guy I've never had to worry about. Any guy I've ever dated, there would always be that doubt: 'He didn't answer his phone. What's he doing? It's late,'" Underwood reveals in a new interview with Glamour magazine. "I'm not the crazy-girlfriend type, but there was a little voice in the back of my head. I don't have to worry about Mike. I don't think twice. He's going out? I don't care; it doesn't bother me. I don't bat an eye." Underwood even explains that the distance is good for the pair. "We're both independent people, so we can't have somebody around 24 hours a day, seven days a week," she says.

Link to the rest of lengthy article: Carrie Underwood: I Trust Husband Mike Fisher | OMG Aline - Yahoo! omg!
    Carrie&Taylor likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie found herself a good guy in Mike Fisher. He seems really family-orientated and quite a shy, private man. I think he's perfect for Carrie and it's good to see her so happy and in love. They're beautiful together. I ♥ 'Fisherwood'.

I love this photo, they're perfect together.

Attachment 28584
    oldyfan, Carrie&Taylor and Pi314CA like this.

Concert Stars
    Boy those pictures of Carrie are just....wow. Mike is one lucky guy. Love the shoes too. Carrie may not spend her money on a new car, fully loaded mansion, but I bet most of her money goes towards clothes and shoes.....which is fine by me cause she looks great and I like her fashion/seeing what she will wear.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Well Mike is a Christian. The other guys were not and were the party type. Carrie is lucky to.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Underwood’s marriage is also being held together by her and her husband’s attempts to remain down to earth people, true to their working class backgrounds and trying to live as humbly as possible in spite of fame and fortune.
    Read More →

LouisaJessie: I think a lot of celebrity couples could learn a thing or two from Carrie and Mike. They have their priorities right. I have a lot of respect for them both and wish them a lifetime of happiness.
    Pi314CA and Carrie&Taylor like this.

Concert Stars
    yes Mike and Carrie are perfect for each other!

•