Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By cole
  • 2 Post By Lstname89
  • 1 Post By jaylee50

Thread: Carrie Underwood Once Bought A $2,000 Sweatshirt By Mistake!

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Once Bought A $2,000 Sweatshirt By Mistake!

Carrie Underwood Bought A $2,000 Sweatshirt By Mistake

Ever pick something out at the store... then freak out when you realize it's wayyy more expensive than you initially thought?
    We would imagine celebs, they of the seemingly endless bank accounts, don't have this problem very often. But Carrie Underwood, who's landed the June 2012 cover of Glamour, tells the mag that that's just what happened to her:
    Carrie Underwood: My first stupid purchase was an accident. I was in Paris and went into one of those big, name-brand, fancy-schmancy designers, and I picked up a sweatshirt. Maybe I didnít understand the price tag. Iím really bad with numbers. But when I went to check out, that sucker was $2,000.Glamour: Two thousand dollars for a sweatshirt! What was it made of?
    Carrie Underwood: Not cashmere but thicker than cotton. Iíve worn it twice.
    Aw, rookie mistake. Also, note how she doesn't namedrop the store but rather calls it "fancy-schmancy." For a major celeb, Carrie is particularly down-to-earth, as we learned when she revealed she does all her own hair and makeup while on tour.
    She also admitted that she used to scrunch her hair with gel, leaving it crunchy and hard. Carrie Underwood: she's just like us (in middle school)!
    To read more from the country star, head to Glamour.com or pick up the latest issue of Glamour on newsstands May 8.
    jaylee50, oldyfan and JB172 like this.

Concert Stars
    haha omg 2,000 for a sweatshirt...oh carrie you're too funny!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Fancy-schmancy? I love this about her. She's not the snobby celebrity that has to point out how much and where she buys everything. She's the kinda girl you take home to mom!
    cole and HuiZ like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    OUCH!!! Even with her income, $2000 for a sweatshirt is painful. Wore it twice $1000 each time. She should wear it a few more times.
    oldyfan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's a sensible person, I doubt she's the type that will splash the cash all the time. I bet she has a good closet at home, though! Thank you for posting, cole.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    OOPS.

That is pretty funny.

•