Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Casper

Thread: Carrie Underwood learns from imperfect moments

Carrie Underwood learns from imperfect moments

"American Idol" did more than launch Carrie Underwood's career — it helped shape the picture-perfect image she has today.In interviews and public appearances, she never has a hair out of place and always says the right things. She only recently decided it was safe to join Twitter, and if there's ever a controversial tweet from her account, assume it got hacked.Her carefully crafted persona doesn't come from "American Idol" media training, but rather from what she feels were cringe-worthy moments during her winning run on the show in 2005 that stereotyped her as a naive "country girl.""I'm glad I can present a polished version of myself when it counts. When I was on 'Idol,' I said some dumb stuff, and learned what that could do, and that stuff lives on," said the Oklahoma native. "It seemed like every single solitary stupid thing I said was aired and featured and replayed over and over and over again." Continue Reading http://omg.yahoo.com/news/carrie-und...BP6DoAm7jQtDMD
    Chasing Dreams likes this.

Concert Stars
    she has never done anything stupid and has learned lots! Thanks for this...nice read!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's adorable! I love her personality. She's a nice person with a kind nature but she doesn't let people intimidate her, she knows who she is and she doesn't try and be anybody else. I love her. Thank you for posting this article, Casper.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Carrie's adorable! I love her personality. She's a nice person with a kind nature but she doesn't let people intimidate her, she knows who she is and she doesn't try and be anybody else. I love her. Thank you for posting this article, Casper.
    That's what everybody loves about Carrie. That's why she's called 'America's Sweetheart'

•