Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood: Going Live on the "Late Show"

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood: Going Live on the "Late Show"

Continuing forth with her full day of promotions, Carrie Underwood was spotted making her arrival to the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City on Monday afternoon (April 30).

Smiling for the cameras, the blonde beauty prepared for her appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" dressed in a sheer silver-blocked top, adding a pair of gorgeous tan peek-a-boo heels to her ensemble while tweeting, “Can't believe the big day is almost here! I'm happy, nervous and excited! "Blown Away" is out tomorrow!”

The 29-year-old songstress is set to perform on the concert webcast series, “Live on Letterman,” at 7 p.m. and later on the “Late Show,” where she will sing her newest single “Blown Away” to prepare for her records’ release tomorrow (May 1).

Fans can tune in to the webcast to watch Miss Underwood perform that along with other hits including the single “Good Girl".

Enjoy the pictures of Carrie Underwood arriving for her appearance on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' (April 30).

Carrie Underwood: Going Live on the "Late Show" | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders

where she will sing her newest single “Blown Away” to prepare for her records’ release tomorrow (May 1).
    Hum lol

Late Show Video - Carrie Underwood Webcast - CBS.com

If you watch the short video that is up now, it says 8 pm EDT.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks guys! She looks so beautiful!! Thanks Ann for the link~~~!!
    Ann055 likes this.

Carrie arriving at The Late Show !

1.jpg
    Ann055, Manchs and Claire2004 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Continuing forth with her full day of promotions, Carrie Underwood was spotted making her arrival to the Ed Sullivan Theatre in New York City on Monday afternoon (April 30).

Smiling for the cameras, the blonde beauty prepared for her appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman" dressed in a sheer silver-blocked top, adding a pair of gorgeous tan peek-a-boo heels to her ensemble while tweeting, “Can't believe the big day is almost here! I'm happy, nervous and excited! "Blown Away" is out tomorrow!”

The 29-year-old songstress is set to perform on the concert webcast series, “Live on Letterman,” at 7 p.m. and later on the “Late Show,” where she will sing her newest single “Blown Away” to prepare for her records’ release tomorrow (May 1).Fans can tune in to the webcast to watch Miss Underwood perform that along with other hits including the single “Good Girl".

Enjoy the pictures of Carrie Underwood arriving for her appearance on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' (April 30).

Carrie Underwood: Going Live on the "Late Show" | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders
    She will be singing Blown Away today at Late Show ?? she will perform BA in the show or in the concert webcast ?

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Here is an article with 8 pics of Carrie arriving for the show (stroll to bottom of article).

Carrie Underwood: Going Live on the "Late Show" | Celebrity-gossip.net

Concert Stars
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are releasing BA as the second single!!! OMG -- excuse me while I freak out momentarily!!!!

This is the FIRST TIME EVER that my favorite song got released as a single!!! And the second single, no doubt!

Oh my gosh -- I can't wait for people to hear this song!

Concert Stars
    Is Carrie singing Blown Away tonight on David Letterman. WOW. That is great

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are releasing BA as the second single!!! OMG -- excuse me while I freak out momentarily!!!!

This is the FIRST TIME EVER that my favorite song got released as a single!!! And the second single, no doubt!

Oh my gosh -- I can't wait for people to hear this song!
    If I remember correctly, wasn't it you who didn't like the way Carrie sounded on BA?

Insane Carrie Fan
    The 29-year-old songstress is set to perform on the concert webcast series, “Live on Letterman,” at 7 p.m. and later on the “Late Show,” where she will sing her newest single “Blown Away” to prepare for her records’ release tomorrow (May 1).
    I'll be happy if BA is the one being released next but I hope they aren't pulling the plug on GG to release it NOW as the newest single.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    If I remember correctly, wasn't it you who didn't like the way Carrie sounded on BA?
    Lol, yes!! I was the one who absolutely hated how her voice sounded in the first clip. I thought, oh no she sounds like an alien! But then I heard the whole song, and I was just like, wow. It instantly became my favorite.

I still aboslutely hate Cupid though, lol. I was right about that one. I just refer to it as 'track 12'.

I need a bag to breathe in!

Sorry, I know this has been posted on other threads, but may I please request links to the live stream? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Sorry, I know this has been posted on other threads, but may I please request links to the live stream? Thanks!
    Haha...I posted it a few posts up, but with all these reviews and new stuff to read, you probably didn't see it. Here ya go:

Late Show Video - Carrie Underwood Webcast - CBS.com

I'm so excited...not long now!!
    Claire2004 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Lol, yes!! I was the one who absolutely hated how her voice sounded in the first clip. I thought, oh no she sounds like an alien! But then I heard the whole song, and I was just like, wow. It instantly became my favorite.

I still aboslutely hate Cupid though, lol. I was right about that one. I just refer to it as 'track 12'.

I need a bag to breathe in!
    Just thought I would clarify something since you have said this so many times and I let it pass before - the part about hating the Cupid song and how you were right, etc, etc. Believe it or not there are a few of us that love that song SO just because you hate it personally does not make you automatically correct in that it is a bad song. Just saying, lol

Concert Stars
    wait does it start is 15 minutes?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by john1987 View Post
    I guess. I got so confused but apparently it is starting soon and then she will be on Letterman at whatever time it shows in your area. I wonder if two completely different performances or what, lol?
    john1987 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by john1987 View Post
    Yes!!
    john1987 likes this.

Concert Stars
    omg so excited!!

Concert Stars
    Can't say I necessarily agree with doing BA if that is what she is doing for this webcast and the actual show (but do we know it is for both)?? Just saying GG is her single right now and it should probably be done on one or the other and not given up on yet.

EDIT: Ok, guess for the webcast it will be GG also possibly. Ughhh confusing. Still not sure why she is not concentrating on GG to try and get it up the chart with such a big audience.

•  
    Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast