• 2 Post By Ann055
  • 1 Post By Mirasa45A
  • 1 Post By jbrown

Thread: Carrie to be the Fun Fearless Female in Cosmopolitan Norway No. 7

Carrie to be the Fun Fearless Female in Cosmopolitan Norway No. 7

Series of tweets:

@karenbrynildsen
    just got of the phone with supersweet @carrieunderwood all the way from Nashville Cosmopolitan Norway wish you all the best!

@Okies4Carrie
    @karenbrynildsen Can you tell us when and where we could read your article for the interview w/Carrie Underwood? Very exciting! Thanks!

@karenbrynildsen
    @Okies4Carrie she is our Fun Fearless Female in Cosmopolitan Norway no.7 but the article will be in norwegian...

There is a Carrie Fan that I know of from Norway on twitter...don't know if that fan is a member of this forum or not, but I will tweet him/her and make sure they are aware of the article & maybe we can get it translated into English. Worth a try!

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    She is slowly taking over the world!
    Ann055 likes this.

I tweeted @CarrieUNorway about this and hopefully he/she will be able to get the magazine & translate for us. Will let you know! Exciting Carrie is going to be magazines in other parts of the world!!
    rainbow1 and Suellen like this.

Carrie Guru
    Norway ? -- Since this is Norway , I would nominate Carrie to be a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post

Series of tweets:

@karenbrynildsen
    just got of the phone with supersweet @carrieunderwood all the way from Nashville Cosmopolitan Norway wish you all the best!

@Okies4Carrie
    @karenbrynildsen Can you tell us when and where we could read your article for the interview w/Carrie Underwood? Very exciting! Thanks!

@karenbrynildsen
    @Okies4Carrie she is our Fun Fearless Female in Cosmopolitan Norway no.7 but the article will be in norwegian...

There is a Carrie Fan that I know of from Norway on twitter...don't know if that fan is a member of this forum or not, but I will tweet him/her and make sure they are aware of the article & maybe we can get it translated into English. Worth a try!
    Thanks Ann. Good job. Yes, carrie is slowly dominating the world and she should also be a candidate for Nobel Prize.lol. This era is sooo exciting.
    Ann055 likes this.

i don't know norwegian but thankfully dictionary.com has a Translator never used it before maybe this interview would be a good time to try it out lol. as long as somebody posts the interview, i can translate it from norwegian to english using dictionary.com translator. of course the interview would have to be in words to where i can just copy and paste the interview, and not audio.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome. Wow! Carrie is everywhere right now. So much is happening. Congrats to her!

Concert Stars
    this is really awesome!!

•