US Weekly - ACM Awards 2012: The Best and Worst Dressed Stars

ACM Awards 2012: The Best and Worst Dressed Stars

No big hair and cowboy boots for these three stylish singers.

Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood stole the show at Sunday's 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas with their gorgeous gowns, dazzling jewels and flawless hair and makeup.
    And Underwood (who was a dual nominee) showed some leg in her strapless embellished Abed Mahfouz couture chiffon gown with a hip-high slit teamed with silver Oscar de la Renta peep-toe heels. She wore her hair in side-swept curls.
    ACM Awards 2012: The Best and Worst Dressed Stars - UsMagazine.com

Concert Stars
    Carrie looked amazing (hot as F***), Taylor looked pretty good! (much better than usual) and Miranda looked like a mermaid (not a compliment lol)

LOVE Carrie's and Taylor's dress. Taylor's is probably more my personal style though.

Miranda's fashion has been getting better lately, though this dress is just ok.

Concert Stars
    Carrie and Taylor looked great!

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie looked FANTASTIC, SWSRN looked like she got into her mom's eye make up but the dress was better, Miranda needs a new stylist and trainer - everything just seems to sag on her body and dressing her like a mermaid didn't help.

Taylor have bangs..........hmnnnnnnnnnn she always like to follow Carrie's style, looks & whatever..lol!

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I'm not sure who had the bangs 1st. Taylor is looking more grown up now. We will see if her songs do the same.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer11 View Post
    Taylor have bangs..........hmnnnnnnnnnn she always like to follow Carrie's style, looks & whatever..lol!
    Those style of bangs have been the new "it" hairstyle for a while now. Several celebs had them before Carrie did, and several have had them since then.

Anyway, I liked all three ladies' looks. All of them looked very classy.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I think Carrie made a real smart move by hiring a stlylist early on. She was way out of her depth early days and was smart enough to know it. She has learned so much and has flawless taste now. She has always been gorgeous, but farm girls just don't have reason to know redcarpet style......she does now. Taylor's hair was an improvement over the curls and her dress was classy and just right for her age and figure. Miranda tries hard and I am sure Blake is her stylist.like most men, he would go for the tight mermaid look. I am not throwing stones at her weight...carry a pound or two extra myself, but she needs to learn what styles photograph well on a more voluptuous woman. Dressed right, she could look a Venus, just nedds a little help. Gold is always a risk on a blonde as well as it just blendes together instead of complimenting........i know who needs an old lady for a style critic. Lol.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie was so pretty at the ACMs for sure. I'm loving Taylor's hair straight with bangs

i think they all look nice, taylor looks more like an adult although i'm not quite feeling the pale lips i love her dress, carrie fantastic as always, and miranda looks good, but her figure bothers me a little i think she should have worn something with a little more shape instead of one giant piece of fabric to make her look less blobish....i could say taylor needs a dress with more shape to it too but she doesn't have the body to pull it off. and the top of carrie's dress is still odd to me like it doesn't quite fit her right......but overall very nice

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkie View Post
    i think they all look nice, taylor looks more like an adult although i'm not quite feeling the pale lips i love her dress, carrie fantastic as always, and miranda looks good, but her figure bothers me a little i think she should have worn something with a little more shape instead of one giant piece of fabric to make her look less blobish....i could say taylor needs a dress with more shape to it too but she doesn't have the body to pull it off. and the top of carrie's dress is still odd to me like it doesn't quite fit her right......but overall very nice
    Agree....

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    LOVE Carrie's and Taylor's dress. Taylor's is probably more my personal style though.

Miranda's fashion has been getting better lately, though this dress is just ok.
    Ditto

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie was the best dressed of the night. She looked beautiful. Her hair, makeup and dress were flawless. Taylor Swift also looked gorgeous. I'm not too keen on her dress but she looked classy and mature.

•