Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars

2012 ACM Awards Best and Worst Moments

Carrie Underwood's "Good" opening: Underwood set a rousing tone for the show with her opening number, new single "Good Girl," once again showing off that fierce rocker side that rarely showed up in her "American Idol" days.
    Full article here for those interested- 2012 ACM Awards on MSN Music

Concert Stars
    nice little mention!!

Carrie Guru
    The overall relevance of the ACMs: When you're talking about country music awards, the ones that count are those given out by the Country Music Association. The ACMs are probably taken less seriously than the American Music Awards are compared to the Grammys. Really, the Academy exists mostly to put on this award show, which CBS is happy to broadcast as long as enough people tune in to see their favorite country stars (plus Ashton Kutcher and Kiss). The Nashville country establishment, accordingly, being grateful for another prime-time showcase from CBS, provides the ACM with plenty of memberships and ponies up its ACM dues any related expenses, and the entire closed ecosystem perpetuates itself. Neat ... but essentially meaningless

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Nice. I'm glad they mentioned Carrie. It's a shame she didn't win any awards at this year's ceremony, but there's always next year, right?! I wish Carrie the best. I shall always support her. She's amazing.

•