Concert Stars

About.Com: Top 40 Music Good Girl Video Review

Chttp://top40.about.com/b/2012/03/13/carrie-underwood-reveals-ravishing-good-girl-video.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitte rarrie Underwood Reveals Ravishing "Good Girl" Video

By Bill Lamb, About.com Guide March 13, 2012

Yes, conceptually the music video that accompanies Carrie Underwood's new hit single "Good Girl" is depicting both good girls and bad girls, but it is mostly an opportunity to show her off as a stunning beauty in gorgeous fashions. Country music video veteran Theresa Wingert directed the clip. "Good Girl" is climbing charts swiftly. It has reached #15 on country radio airplay and #18 on the Billboard Hot 100. Pop radio would do well to pay attention. The song has crossover written all over it. Check out the video below.

• "Good Girl"

Concert Stars
    Love how the critics keep mentioning "crossover"! I so agree, "written all over it"! lol

Concert Stars
    Sweet! They are recognizing its pop potential

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Hopefully it will cross over so she can get the exposure to make this era even better. I would love for one of her ballads to cross over as well.

Good review. Thanks for posting! I like the crossover appeal as well. What I've noticed though by the reviews is the reviewers aren't seeing all the symbolism that we are seeing. They all think Carrie is just putting on a fashion show & good girl/bad girl. I wish they'd watch the video a few more times & think about it. Maybe it's just me. But, as long as they aren't negative, that's ok.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    It has taken like 10 days about to be in the top 20? Just amazing

Concert Stars
    awesome! it sure will be a crossover!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Good review. I love all the publicity for Good Girl. It seems to be appealing to everyone. I'm glad they recognise it's crossover potential. I hope Good Girl does crossover. That would be good for Carrie's career and improve her chances of worldwide success.

•