Concert Stars

Hollywoodlife Wishes Carrie a Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Carrie! We’re sure your hubby as something uber-special planned for you today!

Carrie Underwood, your success has sky-rocketed since you were the winner of American Idol. We can’t wait to see what 29 brings you!

Happy birthday, Carrie Underwood! As the winner of ‘American Idol”s fourth season, and the artist with the highest number of sales in light of your victory, you’ve sealed your name with success. With a sassy Mars-Venus conjunction in Aries, it’s no wonder you’ve got the talent and allure to burn your way to the top of the heap. While people may think you’re a simple girl from Oklahoma, your Pluto-Moon opposition indicates your emotions are anything but. In the coming months, you’ll continue to feel in step with the collective heartbeat, cosmically inclined to put your country croon to hidden feelings, emotions and insecurities that others may feel safer keeping under wraps. You’re encouraged to push forward in private while you continue to share your revelations onstage!
    Source:Happy Birthday Carrie Underwood -- Today, March 10, You're 29 Years Old

Carrie Guru
    Happy Birthday, Carrie Underwood ! You are still so young

Concert Stars
    so nice of them..hope Mike does have something nice planned...I am sure he does!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlie78189 View Post
    so nice of them..hope Mike does have something nice planned...I am sure he does!
    He is working, lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I think they are simple people and just enjoy each other's company. Mike has a routine on the day of the game accdg. to Carrie. Practice in the morning, good nice meal and rest and nap to get ready for the game and he's very deligent on this. Hope he can give her present tonight, hat trick. Maybe they will celebrate after the game with friends.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Aw, that was very nice! Happy birthday, Carrie!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    That was a nice article. Did you guys read the comments? Looks like that person with all the fake names posting negative comments all over the net about Carrie posted on there and the other poster called him out and defended Carrie. Looks like people are getting fed up with the basher. It is about time.

Concert Stars
    Adam - thanks for that. I love the response! Hopefully, other sites follow his lead!

That basher is a loony lol, always using his "haz bin" expression. I'm kinda fascinated by his dedication to continuously search the internet for any Carrie-related articles and put up bashing comments on each one. It's.....pathetic. lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    That basher is a loony lol, always using his "haz bin" expression. I'm kinda fascinated by his dedication to continuously search the internet for any Carrie-related articles and put up bashing comments on each one. It's.....pathetic. lol
    I can't believe him. He's almost like a cyber stalker - searching for any article on Carrie.

•