Happy Birthday Carrie Underwood! Twitter Lights Up With Well Wishes

Happy Birthday, Carrie Underwood! The country singing sensation is 29 years old today. How will she celebrate? No one knows, but chances are, Carrie is busy promoting her video for the song "Good Girl," which is set for release early next week. Carrie's fourth studio album, Blown Away, drops on May 1, and if the success of this new single is any indication, the album will be another huge hit for her. In the meantime, Carrie's many devoted fans are expressing their best wishes to the beautiful and talented songbird via Twitter!Messages of "Happy Birthday, Carrie Underwood" began appearing on Twitter within minutes after midnight. Carrie has an extremely devoted fan base and it's quite clear they adore her. So many tweets about Carrie's birthday came in that the Grand Ole Opry's official Twitter account noted that the phrase was, at one point, the top trending phrase on the social medium. No doubt, Carrie loved that!

It's hard to believe that Carrie Underwood is 29. It seems like just yesterday that the fresh-faced singer from tiny Checotah, Oklahoma, first appeared as a contestant on season four of American Idol. She blew everyone away with her powerful voice, and she's gone on to become a true superstar.

Happy Birthday, Carrie! Hope it's a great one! Happy Birthday Carrie Underwood! Twitter Lights... | Gather

Awww...thanks so much for posting this! I just love that everything Carrie does, or in this case, CarrieFans do for Carrie, is receiving press!! Outstanding job Carebears!! I fell asleep and missed it, but I'll join in tonight when we trend it again. Mike has a game tonight and I imagine Carrie will be there since she said she wanted a hat trick from Mike for her birthday. That might be taken into consideration as to the timing of when we try to trend again...just a thought!

Huge Carrie Follower CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Carrie
    ¡ Feliz cumpleaños, Carrie !
    كل عام و انت بخير, كيري

Last edited by CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing; 03-27-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    March 10, 1983 The very day that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect All American GOOD GIRL!!! Carrie Marie Underwood was born.......I just wanted to wish our girl the HAPPIEST!!!! of Birthday's......2012 is YOUR!! year........and we will all be "Blown Away" by your magic once again........no artist affects each and every one of us like you.........and never will........we are all here******ALL FOR THE LOVE OF CARRIE*******

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    There will only be one Carrie Underwood EVER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE--------WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Junior Carrie Follower leannrimes's Avatar
    oh how i wish i was a Pisces

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR BELOVED CARRIE♥

Concert Stars
    so nice of everyone to wish her a happy birthday..thanks for posting this!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Happy Birthday, Carrie Marie Underwood - Fisher

Happy 29th Birthday, Carrie Marie Underwood - Fisher

- Credit: Tumblr User

I can’t believe Carrie is 29 years old already. She's grown into a beautiful, sophisticated woman. She's helped so many through her music and became an inspiration to all those on American Idol. I hope she has a memorable day filled with love and happiness surrounded by those closest to her. God Bless you, Carrie.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Happy birthday Carrie.

Happy Birthday Sweet Carrie Underwood! we love you!!

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Happy birthday carrie! :d

Concert Stars
    Lol, guys, it's kind of scary just how much power and influence we have! We are without a doubt the most dedicated fan base out there!

•