Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Surprises Brad Paisley on Tour

The Boot picked up the story!

Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley soared to the top of their charts with their duet, 'Remind Me,' last year. The song, which Brad wrote, is part of his set list every night on the superstar's Virtual Reality tour. Staying true to form with the tour's moniker, Brad typically performs the tune during his show accompanied by a video of the blond beauty performing her part. But at a concert in Knoxville, Tenn. on Friday, March 2, Carrie decided to turn virtual reality into real reality!

"In a sneaky mood tonight...Stay tuned," Carrie tweeted early in the evening. Later, she posted, "Had so much fun tonight surprising @BradPaisley -- Thanks Knoxville!!"

Carrie waited until the song began before sneaking onto stage to begin singing her part live, which clearly thrilled her singing partner. "Coolest thing that's happened this tour!" he tweeted later that night, along with a photo of the two on stage.

More: The Boot - Country and Bluegrass News, Music Videos, Songs, Stars

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love that she seems to be having a lot of fun right now!

Concert Stars
    was so cool of her to show up..she's awesome!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome. I love Carrie and Brad. They have a great chemistry and friendship. I'm sure the crowd loved the fact that the real Carrie Underwood appeared onstage. It looked like a great performance. I hope Carrie had a great time!

•