Obsessed Carrie Fan

Great Carrie mention

'Idol' Reaches The Death Rounds, And A Real Girl Problem Emerges : The Record : NPR

Here's something the Idol team needs to realize: Carrie Underwood is a unique talent. She's risen to the top of the Nashville heap because her blend of wholesomeness and crossover glamor is not easily replicated. Plus, she has a voice that's nearly as powerful and golden as Mariah Carey's. She's that rarest of Idol winners: a born star who really didn't need the show to succeed.
    Great mention by a widely followed pop culture writer

Wow...I love that!! I'm so glad people are figuring out how wonderful Our Girl really is...it's about time!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    exactly. idol needs to quite trying to find another carrie. Idol's lucky that they even get to say they discovered her bc she didnt need the show at all.
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Maybe this is the era that the brain slow critics finally realize and comment on Carrie's amazing natural talent. It is about darn time they realized what we have known all along. There can never be another Carrie Underwood. She is unique and one of a kind talent that rarely comes along. We are one bunch of very lucky, fortunate fans..........

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I wouldn't minimize Idol's role with launching Carrie's career. I'm not so sure Carrie would have pursued her music career after graduating from college. She tried prior to her college years to become a recognized singer; or perhaps, during her college years. I'm grateful that AI and Carrie found each other. Will AI find another Carrie Underwood? Not a chance. Carrie is one of a kind, and I feel so blessed to be able to hear her music and to see her perform. I can hardly wait for Good Girl to be released; but, more so, for Carrie's upcoming album. I love how many of the hopefuls are singing songs Carrie sings. It makes me proud. No, AI will never find another Carrie Underwood.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I totally agree with the writer of this piece! Carrie is one of a kind. The show got really lucky by finding her, and no one will ever live up to her. I feel the same about Kelly C. No one is ever going to stand up to the talent of either of these women, and the show needs to stop comparing the latest season's crop of ladies to them. Perhaps the reason the men have dominated the last several years is because the Idol ladies are held to a super high standard set by Kelly and Carrie.

Carrie Guru
    Thank you for this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Wow! That is high praise for Carrie. This makes me very happy. I love it! Carrie is unique, no-one can copy her. She's the best American Idol by far!

Concert Stars
    Great comments!!!! I believe GOOD GIRL will propel Carries career to even greater heights... People have missed her and now that she came back with this killer track .... Nothing can stop her!!!!!

Concert Stars
    ^^ Russ, looking forward to some powerful listening parties! They are going to be ROCKING!

Concert Stars
    GG has already been a huge success!

Loving all these Carrie mention/praises♥

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Great reviews and praises for Carrie and GG are all over the place. I'm loving this era. It was a good move for Carrie to take some time off and create great music and everybody missed her.

•