Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

AOL The Boot: "Good Girl"? More Like Awesome Girl!

he Boot @thebootdotcom

'Good Girl'? More like Awesome Girl! Carrie Underwood gives us a taste of her new single - bound to top the charts: aol.it/xAcvyF

Schmidt Relations Shhhh, don't tell Carrie Underwood's record label, but the country superstar is leaking her own new single! Well, at least a taste of it. The blond beauty shares with fans this home video (below) shot in a Nashville recording studio on what was her last day of working on her upcoming fourth studio album. The project doesn't have an official title yet, but we do know that the first single is called 'Good Girl.' And watching this video, we now know that the new tune is uptempo, sassy and bound to be a monster hit.

Carrie co-wrote 'Good Girl,' which she describes as "kick butt," with her 'Don't Forget to Remember Me' and 'All-American Girl' collaborators Chris DeStefano and Ashley Gorley. "Chris DeStefano -- I call him a little mad scientist on all of his Pro Tools stuff -- he plays every instrument you could possibly think of, and he started making this track," she recalls. "We wrote it fast, and it's just fun! It's upbeat, you stomp your feet and you can dance to it. It's got this really rockin' verse, and this really rockin' country chorus."

'Good Girl' will be released to radio this Thursday (Feb. 23). Catch a few lines of the song in the video player below.

So exciting!!! The press and radio stations are as excited for Good Girl as we are!!! Love it!!

If the full song of Good Girl does sound as amazing as this new clip, can Carrie please work with Chris DeStefano and Ashley Gorley again? And again? Coz DFTRM and AAG are two of the best Carrie singles imo.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    If the full song of Good Girl does sound as amazing as this new clip, can Carrie please work with Chris DeStefano and Ashley Gorley again? And again? Coz DFTRM and AAG are two of the best Carrie singles imo.
    Actually, that part of the article is slightly misleading. Chris diStefano wasn't involved with either of the earlier songs (Ashley Gorley co-wrote both of them with Kelley Lovelace, and with Morgane Hayes on DFTRM, and with Carrie herself on AAG) Chris diStefano's never been involved with an album cut before.

You can read Chris diStefano's credits here. He's been mainly involved with Pop until recently , but I understand he's broadening his approach into the Country sector
    http://www.artistdirect.com/artist/c...tefano/2753411

Concert Stars
    love it.

Concert Stars
    Her publicist did a nice job of spreading the clip today. It went everywhere.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I feel as though I've been on a starvation diet...can hardly wait for the upcoming, exciting nourishment. ...just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Actually, that part of the article is slightly misleading. Chris diStefano wasn't involved with either of the earlier songs (Ashley Gorley co-wrote both of them with Kelley Lovelace, and with Morgane Hayes on DFTRM, and with Carrie herself on AAG) Chris diStefano's never been involved with an album cut before.

You can read Chris diStefano's credits here. He's been mainly involved with Pop until recently , but I understand he's broadening his approach into the Country sector
    Chris DeStefano Credits - ARTISTdirect Music
    Ahhh thanks!

In that case, let's keep Ashley Gorley constant then

Clarkson, McCreery, Cook and Archuleta were all connected with American Idol - that may explain why Carrie's management suggested working with him.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm so sad right now. I was gonna make the CUTEST Carrie GIF ever from that video and it wouldn't process the clip. . I'm thinking it was maybe because it was an unlisted video, arghhh!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Her publicist did a nice job of spreading the clip today. It went everywhere.
    Everywhere is right... look at all these tweets:

M Is For Music @misformusicnews
    Carrie Underwood, 'Good Girl' -- Sneak Peek (VIDEO) is.gd/dhupjE

Tony Thomas @TonyThomas
    A sneak peek at Carrie Underwood's new single from Carrie (VIDEO): bit.ly/z23NiE

Carrie Underwood shares snippet of her new single, "Good Girl." watch here bit.ly/A2YfgI
    1h Mary Sarah Mary Sarah @MarySarahMusic

Carrie Underwood Shares a Few Seconds of Her New Single shar.es/grZb6
    2h The Boot The Boot @thebootdotcom

'Good Girl'? More like Awesome Girl! Carrie Underwood gives us a taste of her new single - bound to top the charts: aol.it/xAcvyF
    2h CountryMusicIsLove CountryMusicIsLove @cmilove
    VIDEO: Go Inside the Studio with Carrie Underwood for a Sneak Peek of 'Good Girl' - countrymusicislove.com/2012/02/video-…

2h GAC GAC @gactv
    Carrie Underwood Shares a Few Seconds of Her New Single nblo.gs/ugjND

2h Yahoo! Music Yahoo! Music @yahoo_music
    Shh! Don’t Tell Anyone! Carrie Underwood Offers Sneak Preview Of “Good Girl”: Okay, all you rabid Carrie Underwo... yhoo.it/xpl23X

2h Country Music Rocks Country Music Rocks @cm_rocks
    THIS JUST IN!!! VIDEO: Carrie Underwood Gives Fans A Sneak Peek Of Her New Single “Good Girl” countrymusicrocks.net/2012/02/carrie…

4h WGNA FM WGNA FM @WGNAFM
    Carrie Underwood Gives WGNA A Sneak Listen To Her New Song [VIDEO] bit.ly/AmLmR8

4h US99.5 Chicago US99.5 Chicago @US99Chicago
    Carrie Underwood gives us a sneak peak at her brand new single, "Good Girl". Check it out & let us know what you think: bit.ly/zHiZMx

4h Country 97.1 HANK FM Country 97.1 HANK FM @HankFM
    JUST IN: A sneak peek at Carrie Underwood's new single, "Good Girl" - youtu.be/1baVDkL-5Qw

Getting still photos should be OK. but did you want an animation?
    I don't know whether this would help:
    http://www.csb.yale.edu/userguides/i.../anim_gif.html

Carrie Guru
    Compare to ADELE, Carrie is a good girl indeed.

ADELE is starting to acting up

Adele and Ed Sheeran win at UK music's Brit Awards - Yahoo! TV

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    Compare to ADELE, Carrie is a good girl indeed.

ADELE is starting to acting up

Adele and Ed Sheeran win at UK music's Brit Awards - Yahoo! TV
    lol i love adele.
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Happy to see things start to move buzz wise !!! getting ready for the release !!!

OMG!
    This song is HOT!

The sneak peak sounds soooo promising.

Carrie is such as tease.

Concert Stars
    ohh I love this...its gonna be a monster hit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Everywhere is right... look at all these tweets:

M Is For Music @misformusicnews
    Carrie Underwood, 'Good Girl' -- Sneak Peek (VIDEO) is.gd/dhupjE

Tony Thomas @TonyThomas
    A sneak peek at Carrie Underwood's new single from Carrie (VIDEO): bit.ly/z23NiE

Carrie Underwood shares snippet of her new single, "Good Girl." watch here bit.ly/A2YfgI
    1h Mary Sarah Mary Sarah @MarySarahMusic

Carrie Underwood Shares a Few Seconds of Her New Single shar.es/grZb6
    2h The Boot The Boot @thebootdotcom

2h CountryMusicIsLove CountryMusicIsLove @cmilove
    VIDEO: Go Inside the Studio with Carrie Underwood for a Sneak Peek of 'Good Girl' - countrymusicislove.com/2012/02/video-…

2h GAC GAC @gactv
    Carrie Underwood Shares a Few Seconds of Her New Single nblo.gs/ugjND

2h Yahoo! Music Yahoo! Music @yahoo_music
    Shh! Don’t Tell Anyone! Carrie Underwood Offers Sneak Preview Of “Good Girl”: Okay, all you rabid Carrie Underwo... yhoo.it/xpl23X

2h Country Music Rocks Country Music Rocks @cm_rocks
    THIS JUST IN!!! VIDEO: Carrie Underwood Gives Fans A Sneak Peek Of Her New Single “Good Girl” countrymusicrocks.net/2012/02/carrie…

4h WGNA FM WGNA FM @WGNAFM
    Carrie Underwood Gives WGNA A Sneak Listen To Her New Song [VIDEO] bit.ly/AmLmR8

4h US99.5 Chicago US99.5 Chicago @US99Chicago
    Carrie Underwood gives us a sneak peak at her brand new single, "Good Girl". Check it out & let us know what you think: bit.ly/zHiZMx

4h Country 97.1 HANK FM Country 97.1 HANK FM @HankFM
    JUST IN: A sneak peek at Carrie Underwood's new single, "Good Girl" - youtu.be/1baVDkL-5Qw
    Thanks for posting these...I retweeted but I guess I was too lazy to do this work...lol...is so nice to see everyone's excitement for GOOD GIRL!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I'm so sad right now. I was gonna make the CUTEST Carrie GIF ever from that video and it wouldn't process the clip. . I'm thinking it was maybe because it was an unlisted video, arghhh!!!
    I made this one yesterday...she is adorable

downloaded the video first,then used animationshop

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast