Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Talks Fashion

Carrie Underwood Chats About Fashion & Beauty-Country Music Is Love

Later this month, Carrie Underwood will appear at the Nordstrom Symphony Fashion Show. In anticipation of that event, Carrie recently sat down with N Focus magazine and dished on fashion, beauty, how she maintains such a healthy diet, her home city of Nashville and how she gets in some “me time” everyday. Read below to see find out what Carrie told N Focus
    We all know you are beautiful on the outside, but what is it that feeds your internal glow—that happy, serene aura?
    My life can get pretty crazy at times. I try to make sure I get a little “me time” on a daily basis. Whether it’s that hour in the morning when I get to work out, getting a pedicure, or just getting to spend some alone time with my husband, every day should have a time that’s just for me.
    When you’re not going glam for a big event, what’s your beauty routine?

I don’t want to spend my days “off” getting ready for life, so when getting ready, the quicker, the better! I try to get a good night’s sleep, work out, shower, throw some quick make-up on, take a quick curling iron to my hair, and off we go!
    What’s the one beauty item you won’t leave without applying?
    SPF. I hear so much about how everyday light can damage skin, so I make sure to use my Olay Complete every day.
    You’ve become quite the fashion vixen, making some edgy choices but always getting rave reviews. Who’s your style icon, and how involved are you in selecting your clothes?
    My style icons are people like Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon. They are beautiful, but in a natural way. They look like they take care of themselves but don’t do anything too crazy. They always look and act classy. I always just try to choose clothes that I feel good in. I really don’t focus on what the reviews will be, whether they are rave or not. I just want to feel good about myself.

Lots more at the link!

Huge Carrie Follower carrieforV's Avatar
    thanks for postimg that was an awsome read, shes the best!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie is so cool

Concert Stars
    glad that she gets to have her "me" time!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That was a great article. Very interesting. I like how normal she appears to be. She's awesome.

•