EW grade for Grammy's performers and the looks

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I find the comments by some on Carrie's dress and it being 'too old' for her laughable. I don't know too many women -- normal women -- in their late 40s or 50s who could pull off that dress. And how can it be 'too old' with that plunging back???

And looking at the grades they gave other artists, namely Adele, who I thought looked lovely but if one wants to describe a dress as too old for someone, she's the perfect example. Carrie is 28, almost 29 and she wears a dress with a bare, plunging back and that's considered 'too old'? Adele is 23 and she by far has the more matronly looking dress.

Oh well, I happen to love Carrie's whole look. She looked elegant and classy and stunningly beautiful. Doesn't beat the red carpet red dress that she wore when she sang the Sound of Music but its a close, close second!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I find the comments by some on Carrie's dress and it being 'too old' for her laughable. I don't know too many women -- normal women -- in their late 40s or 50s who could pull off that dress. And how can it be 'too old' with that plunging back???

And looking at the grades they gave other artists, namely Adele, who I thought looked lovely but if one wants to describe a dress as too old for someone, she's the perfect example. Carrie is 28, almost 29 and she wears a dress with a bare, plunging back and that's considered 'too old'? Adele is 23 and she by far has the more matronly looking dress.

Oh well, I happen to love Carrie's whole look. She looked elegant and classy and stunningly beautiful. Doesn't beat the red carpet red dress that she wore when she sang the Sound of Music but its a close, close second!!!
    I agree with everything ,but especially your last line.
    I am so in love with the MR red carpet dress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    ^^ yeah that red dress was amazing!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Did anyone notice the zipper line on the back of Adele's dress? That was very odd to me.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Did anyone notice the zipper line on the back of Adele's dress? That was very odd to me.
    Yes Robin I did too. My thoughts match yours.

•