Carrie Underwood Goes Rock at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam

On Saturday, February 4th, CMT Crossroads renewed the ACM musical pairing of Carrie Underwood with Steven Tyler at the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam. Fans at the Indianapolis Fairground were treated to two powerhouse voices belting out some very well known hits. A duet by Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler of Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats, and a medley of Carrie Underwood's Just A Dream interchanged with Steven Tyler's Dream On, wowed the crowd.

Country music's Carrie Underwood goes rock at Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam - St. Louis Country Music | Examiner.com

Carrie Guru
    Carrie Underwood not only matched Steven Tyler note for powerful note, but she proved that she could take her own songs, shake off the well known country sound and give them a rock edge. The ability to do so shows the range of Carrie Underwood's talent all the more. When she took the stage with Steven Tyler, she wasn't a country artist, she was just an artist.

With so many accolades in her short career, it would seem that Carrie Underwood has done it all. However, Carrie Underwood continues to find new stars to reach for and then goes after them with all her might. Her ever expanding career is exciting to watch and her performance with Steven Tyler is sure to leave fans wondering what she'll accomplish next.
    I love the red sentences !

Concert Stars
    ^^ she does very well to turn from country girl to rock star...it's pretty amazing!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Wow. I am loving this review. Carrie was really amazing on that performance.

Concert Stars
    You know what this is a great review but I don't care what critics say because I'm sure there will be the usual suspects saying the usual things..... But their talking into a great Vacuum now that's sucking their brains out with Carries incredible talent.... Not only did she match Tyler note for note but she actually dialed it back a little at certain points so Steven could keep up.... My only disappointment was the god awful amount of Commercials that at least now I can just rifle through them..
    This would of saved the NFL mucho embarrassment if this would of been the Halftime show instead of a slow motion version of a once long ago pop icon.....

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood is a true talent. She can sing anything. She has the most stunning voice. I agree with kewlie78189. She's so versatile.

Concert Stars
    Loving all the great reviews of Carrie and Stephen.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    You know what this is a great review but I don't care what critics say because I'm sure there will be the usual suspects saying the usual things..... But their talking into a great Vacuum now that's sucking their brains out with Carries incredible talent.... Not only did she match Tyler note for note but she actually dialed it back a little at certain points so Steven could keep up.... My only disappointment was the god awful amount of Commercials that at least now I can just rifle through them..
    This would of saved the NFL mucho embarrassment if this would of been the Halftime show instead of a slow motion version of a once long ago pop icon.....
    I actually started watching it about 25 minutes after it started so I just zipped through all the commercials (and the Carrie/Steven stuff - although I am planning on watching those next time I watch). It was a great show. As for the has-been half-time? Everyone here was feeling a little sorry for her. The lip-syncing was horribly obvious, her dancing was so slow and awkward and the whole thing was just weird. When the clothes started ripping off we all were petrified that there would be another "wardrobe malfuntion". My kids did like LMFAO but weren't s happy with Nicki Manaj part. They laughed when CeeLow Green came out. Not sure why because by then I was downloading a book to my tablet so over the whole show.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Keep those great review comin

Concert Stars
    this is a great review!

•