Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897

    Carrie Underwood Talks About Her New Single ‘Good Girl’



    “Good Girl” will be officially added at country radio on February 23.


    Link: Carrie Underwood Talks About Her New Single ‘Good Girl’-Country Music Is Love

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Raleigh , North Carolina
    Posts
    3,692
    Concert Stars
    I love the single cover! I can't wait to hear this! Yay finally some news!

  • #3
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    1,256
    A year and a half in the making. So the May 1 looks to be likely for thr cd release

  • #4
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    I would guess that Carrie did not share her fan club video on youtube, lol. Somebody else did.

  • #5
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    February 23rd is a thursday. Hmmm

  • #6
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,348
    Concert Stars
    I just want new music.....So excited

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    This just brought me back to life after this hard week that i was (and still) feeling not good,seriously,i'm so happy.

  • #8
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Liatush View Post
    This just brought me back to life after this hard week that i was (and still) feeling not good,seriously,i'm so happy.
    Hope this helps in making you feel better...get well soon!!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I would guess that Carrie did not share her fan club video on youtube, lol. Somebody else did.
    Well, it was also posted on Carrie's official facebook page.

    So Feb. 23 is the adds date, but Carrie's singles usually get released a few weeks prior to the adds date, right?

  • #10
    Huge Carrie Follower julesb2183's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    550
    Singles seemed to be played on radio before their official release date, so we will probably hear it in the next week or so is my bet.

  • #11
    Carrie Guru carebearcarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    16,086
    Concert Stars
    Hot cover!

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    2,012
    Looks like the new era is finally beginning!

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Hope this helps in making you feel better...get well soon!!
    Thank you Ann,it sure did!!! i feel so much better. <3

  • #14
    Junior Carrie Follower wonderboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    456
    Concert Stars
    I can't wait. I'm so excited for everything to start again!

    Carrie 2012!!!!!!!!

  • #15
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    Released to radio and an adds date are not the same thing. I am still not understanding the feb 23rd date. Radio may not play the song until feb 27th. I am patient and can wait but it is still a month away I think.

  • #16
    Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    24,230
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Released to radio and an adds date are not the same thing. I am still not understanding the feb 23rd date. Radio may not play the song until feb 27th. I am patient and can wait but it is still a month away I think.
    In the case of a lead single from a top artist, the release to radio and the adds date are for all practical purposes, the same day. I guarantee you that the day radio gets the song, most of the stations will put it immediately into rotation.

  • #17
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    In the case of a lead single from a top artist, the release to radio and the adds date are for all practical purposes, the same day. I guarantee you that the day radio gets the song, most of the stations will put it immediately into rotation.
    Cary, what are your thoughts on the adds/release date being a Thursday? It seems unusual.

  • #18
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    2,546
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Liatush View Post
    This just brought me back to life after this hard week that i was (and still) feeling not good,seriously,i'm so happy.
    I am so glad you are able to join us in our happiness today. Hope you feel better soon.

  • #19
    Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    482
    So excited that we finally have some news after months of waiting!!!! I'm pretty sure this single will impact radio a lot sooner though.

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    I am so glad you are able to join us in our happiness today. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you!


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •