Concert Stars

CMT: Carrie Underwood Saves a Pup! :)

Very nice article about Carrie's heroic rescue of Stella. CMT also left the details to the fanclub site, which was respectful to Carrie, and just gave a broad summary of the story. I thought that was a classy way to do it unlike other sites that direct quote her blogs.

Very nice article!

CMT : News : OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood Saves a Pup

Carrie Underwood Saves a Pup
    January 3, 2012; Written by Alison Bonaguro
    Carrie Underwood

(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)

Over the holidays, Carrie Underwood had every up and down a dog-lovin' girl could ever have. The day before New Year's Eve, she was on her way back to Nashville after visiting her family when she saw two Labradors on the side of the highway. She tells the whole bittersweet story on her fan club blog, so you can read details there. The gist of it is: Underwood pulled over, checked on the puppies and rescued the one that was still alive. She took the dog to an emergency vet, who said it had road rash, had bitten through its tongue and was most likely thrown from a moving vehicle.

After all that, Underwood took the dog home to her garage and named it Stella. But she already has two dogs and a busy 2012 ahead, so she decided to find Stella a home with a couple that lives down the street. That will work out nice when Underwood wants to check up on Stella, even though her husband warned her not to stalk Stella.

Girl sees dog. Girl rescues dog. Girl loses dog. This story is kind of like that, but with a much happier ending. I've always known Underwood was crazy about dogs (in fact, her "The More Boys I Meet" has always been a favorite song of mine), but to take action like she did to help animals in need shows that her heart is full of puppy love.

Concert Stars
    Figures the trolls and haters on CMT are thumbing down the article already. How can you thumb down an article about saving a dog? Just goes to show you how much those trolls and haters are off their rocker.

Concert Stars
    F*CK Taylor Swift fans. No kidding. They are SO ANNOYING.

Sorry...

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    The troll with multiple accounts on CMT is back at it.........bashing Carrie on this article........now it's there's no picture of her and the dog to prove it happend........the one they posted is two years old......she did it for the attention.....as our sweet Carrie's 4th album gets closer this moron troll's ignorant stupid comments get even more ridiculous.........pathetic this idiot feels that threated by her IT!!!! feels the need to constatly bash her........my guess it's a SWSRN fan........2012 is her year.......she has a heart of gold.........there's not a darn thing they can do or say about it........she will NEVER!!!!! go away until she says she is done with her career...........until then WARRIORS FOREVER WOOT WOOT WOOT Shazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    glad they at least didn't quote the blog word for word..

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Nice article!
    Ignore the trolls and haters. They want attention. Don't give it to them. The hateful comments on this article are such a joke...why would Carrie look for the owner of Stella when it was clear Stella was left for dead on the interstate? Some people will find fault with anything. They aren't worth the energy to argue with them.
    Just enjoy the fact that we are fans of an amazing woman who takes time out of her own busy life to rescue a helpless animal. Focus on the positive .

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That so sweet, she's such a great person! And Im not even bothering to go to the legit article if trolls are hating, I dont need to see that

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I Have Always Found The Die-Hard Swifties Especially The Ones Who Bash Other Artists EXTREMELY ANNOYING.
    Anyway,I Love The Story Our Girl Has A Heart Of Gold

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    when I click on the article I don't see any comments section...where are you'all seeing the comments?

I don't want to read the comments...how anyone with a heart can write something nasty about Carrie rescuing a poor dog on the median of a highway is just beyond me so I just won't read them. We all know Our Girl has a heart of gold and now Stella has been rescued, been to the vet and has a loving home!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I don't want to read the comments...how anyone with a heart can write something nasty about Carrie rescuing a poor dog on the median of a highway is just beyond me so I just won't read them. We all know Our Girl has a heart of gold and now Stella has been rescued, been to the vet and has a loving home!!
    It's sad to say but there are a LOT of people out there without hearts!

But I never get tired of all the stories of Carrie and how big her heart really is. Just one of the MANY reasons I love this girl so much!!!

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    They couldn't find anything remotely negative about the story so they just claimed it was fake. I doubt they are fans of anybody they are just children with nothing better to do. They are probably the same ones claiming Carrie isn't a "real" Christian since she doesn't post publicity photos of her attending services. If everybody could find a way to just ignore them they would probably go away. It never ceases to amaze me at the hate that people will spew online about any number of subjects.

•