Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

*****Carrie Shows No Sign Of Slowing Down******

Carrie Underwood Wins Three American Country Awards (Photos)

2012 here come the warriors kicking TROLL!!! butt and taking names along the way WOOT WOOT WOOT Shazaaaaaaaaaam ZOINKS!!!!!!

Underwood nabbed three awards during the 2011 American Country Awards on Monday night, including Female Artist of the Year, Female Single of the Year ("Mama's Song"), and Female Music Video of the year. "You guys vote like crazy!" Carrie laughed as she thanked her fans for their support in the fan-voted awards.

Underwood walked the red carpet in a charmingly girly Maria Lucia Hohan frock made of cream tulle. The singer added a bit of spice to her sweet dress with a pair of purple and cream ankle-wrap platforms and sparkling silver accessories.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Yes, 2012 is going to be an amazing year.

Concert Stars
    Hey CC great thread and I'll just add this....
    I think we are on the threshold of a Metamorphosis the likes we haven't seen since she won AI...... This project when it drops will take Carrie to a place where few artists have ever been..... And to think that she's taking us all along for the ride..... Destination ...... COUNTRY MUSIC IMMORTALITY(!)

Concert Stars
    can't wait for the year ahead!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Hey CC great thread and I'll just add this....
    I think we are on the threshold of a Metamorphosis the likes we haven't seen since she won AI...... This project when it drops will take Carrie to a place where few artists have ever been..... And to think that she's taking us all along for the ride..... Destination ...... COUNTRY MUSIC IMMORTALITY(!)

Destination! Country music royalty WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!

•