Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Carrie Underwood to Release 2012 Album

No new info, but nice to see that it's beginning to get some press!

Carrie Underwood fans, rest assured. The ‘Before He Cheats’ singer has not let married bliss come in the way of her music career. Underwood promises that she will be touring like a “mad woman” and dropping a new album in 2012 (with a release date yet to be announced), the follow-up to 2009′s ‘Play On.’

“There’s no written-in-stone date to announce yet, but I would imagine I will be touring like a mad woman in 2012!” Underwood tells StyleList, insinuating that she will hit the road next year to push a new album, which should also drop some time in the new year.
    Full article: http://tasteofcountry.com/carrie-underwood-2012-album/

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Oh, will the mystery never end??

If we can't get the single this year, hopefully we get the single name, album name, release dates and album cover as a Christmas present, with the single dropping in early January.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think the CMAs are serving as a nice reintroduction of sorts for Ms. Underwood. I think we'll be hearing news soon about the single and album. Articles like this will only build hype for the new album. So excited!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I thought for a minute we were going to get the date it would be released when I saw the title. Oh well let's hope its the first part of 2012. I like February 7th or February 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    I think the CMAs are serving as a nice reintroduction of sorts for Ms. Underwood. I think we'll be hearing news soon about the single and album. Articles like this will only build hype for the new album. So excited!
    I agree. Carrie is getting a ton of press this week, and most of the interviews have mentioned her album, not just the CMA's. Hopefully she has an amazing performance and gets lots of buzz post-CMAs, which will carry her into 2012 with a lot of buzz.

Concert Stars
    I wouldn't doubt that Brad and Carrie bring up Album #4 and lack of release date in a skit, just to mess with us...

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    I thought for a minute we were going to get the date it would be released when I saw the title. Oh well let's hope its the first part of 2012. I like February 7th or February 14th.
    I happened to catch an interview that my local station did with Faith Hill today, she said that her new album is going to drop in February. I'm sure that there are some on here that will think that no way can Carrie compete with Faith so Carrie had better pick a different month in a different year!!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I happened to catch an interview that my local station did with Faith Hill today, she said that her new album is going to drop in February. I'm sure that there are some on here that will think that no way can Carrie compete with Faith so Carrie had better pick a different month in a different year!!!!!
    Actually I think Carrie would outsell Faith. However, I doubt both would come out the same week. They could I guess since they are on different labels. I am just thinking Carrie will release in February if she plans on touring the end of March or the first of April. She will need to promote the album so it will need to be out before her tour starts.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    If Faith is releasing a new single now & the album in Feb, then if Carrie releases lead Single in Jan, then the album will be probably late March!

I had palpitations when I read the title of this thread lol.

I feel that album details like release date and title will be revealed soon. Or maybe just my wishful thinking lol.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Actually I think Carrie would outsell Faith. However, I doubt both would come out the same week. They could I guess since they are on different labels. I am just thinking Carrie will release in February if she plans on touring the end of March or the first of April. She will need to promote the album so it will need to be out before her tour starts.
    Well mind you, I didn't say that Carrie wouldn't outsell Faith. Personally, I think Carrie will trounce Faith sales wise. It's just that some on this site seem to think that Carrie's chances going head to head with other artist are pretty weak (eg. since Faith is debuting a new single, Carrie couldn't possibly take the thunder away from Faith and debut one as well. And that Carrie should be afraid of competition).

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    I had palpitations when I read the title of this thread lol.

I feel that album details like release date and title will be revealed soon. Or maybe just my wishful thinking lol.
    Me too! lol I thought they actually were announcing a date! lol But still-- any press for Carrie is good right now. lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    x
    Well mind you, I didn't say that Carrie wouldn't outsell Faith. Personally, I think Carrie will trounce Faith sales wise. It's just that some on this site seem to think that Carrie's chances going head to head with other artist are pretty weak (eg. since Faith is debuting a new single, Carrie couldn't possibly take the thunder away from Faith and debut one as well. And that Carrie should be afraid of competition).
    I agree, Carrie loves competition. I doubt she would be conflicted by another artist album release date. That being said, I doubt she would choose the same week out of respect not fear.

Concert Stars
    can't wait to finally get some new news...going nuts!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    WOW!!!!! great news I can't wait more #1's......... and awards are coming.........our sweet Carrie is coming back........and will leave everybody in a cloud of dust in 2012 (SWSRN).........GO CARRIE WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Team Carrie should announce the album release date so that all other artists stay away from that week if they want to have any shot at getting a #1 (overall) album. Actually, these artists should stay away from Carrie's debut week AND the week after.

Concert Stars
    More Carrie news. Yeah

Darn! The title got me excited. Thought it was some official press release news about the album lol!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Team Carrie should announce the album release date so that all other artists stay away from that week if they want to have any shot at getting a #1 (overall) album. Actually, these artists should stay away from Carrie's debut week AND the week after.
    Any artist who would be scared off by any other artist release date should find a new line of work.

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast