Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pi314CA

Thread: Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley: The Best Award Show Hosts

Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley: The Best Award Show Hosts

By Jolie du Pre | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 4 hours ago

The 45th annual Country Music Awards will air November 9 at 8 PM on ABC, and the show will feature Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Scotty McCreery and more. One of the best things about the CMAs are the two people who will greet us, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley. For the fourth consecutive year this dynamic duo will host one of the most popular award shows for country music artists and fans. While other award shows continue to change it up when it comes to the hosts, the CMAs know a good formula. Underwood and Paisley are an excellent choice for a number of reasons.

They're A-list country music artists who bring star power to the stage

When you watch beautiful Carrie and handsome Brad together, you see success. The singers are two of the most famous not only in the country music scene but in the entire music business. Because they are returning to the CMAs for the fourth consecutive time, they bring back loyal viewers who love to watch the couple interact.

They click together

Underwood and Paisley come across as brother and sister, because they look comfortable together and they love to kid each other. The two are happily married and never make the headlines with infidelity stories or other scandals. For example, the Oklahoma native and her Canadian hockey husband Mike Fisher enjoy watching TV and reading the Bible rather than club hopping, according to a source. As for the reigning CMA entertainer of the year? He is devoted to beautiful actress Kimberly Williams, famous for her role in "Father of the Bride," and the couple are the parents of two boys.

They sing together

The "This is Country Music" singer and the "Play On" singer recorded a song together called "Remind Me." It is featured on Brad's latest album, and it's another reason why these two blend together so well. What's even better than watching them kid each other on stage is watching them perform.

Link: Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley: The Best Award Show Hosts - Yahoo! OMG!
    carrieismy1idol likes this.

Thanks for posting! I just love Brad and Carrie!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was a very nice article, I love the two of them together!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    That's awesome! I can't wait! Just one more day!! Please, please everybody get online when it comes on so we can talk!

Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    That's awesome! I can't wait! Just one more day!! Please, please everybody get online when it comes on so we can talk!
    I'll be here for sure!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Yay! Thanks. I have no one to watch it with. Usually my family ignores the CMAs and I end up sitting on the couch alone. At least I will have you guys.

Yay! Thanks. I have no one to watch it with. Usually my family ignores the CMAs and I end up sitting on the couch alone. At least I will have you guys.
    I'm sure we'll all be here writing new posts furiously especially everytime Brad and Carrie or Carrie do anything!!!! And Carrie's dresses! The Orange Carpet is on CMT at 6 CST I think.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I always forget about the red carpet and I end up missing it! i'll remember this time.

I always forget about the red carpet and I end up missing it! i'll remember this time.
    I usually work on award show days and get home after the red carpet is over, but I'm off on Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to watching the red carpet!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I know! I always miss Carrie's red carpet dress but I usually see the photos later somewhere. Usually the first time I see her is when she and Brad open the show.

Well, I'll be watching the red carpet - hope Carrie is on it cuz she has to get in and get ready to start the show!! Hopefully, they'll show her first.

Concert Stars
    they are the best hosts! no one could do any better! long live paisleywood!

•