Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Carrie Fan

Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood Prep For The CMAs-New Video & Audio!

Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood Prep For The CMAs-New Video & Audio!
    By windmills On 11/06/2011

... (contains a number of videos and audios!)

Link: Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood Prep For The CMAs-New Video & Audio! | American Idol, Carrie Underwood | mjsbigblog

Thank you for posting! It is so nice to hear two artists that truly respect and admire each other and are so talented. I can't wait til Wednesday.

Concert Stars
    I love how the CMA have become all about Carrie and Brad... Just Awesome!!!

Thanks! (:

Insane Carrie Fan
    The Good Day LA interview video in the article is so cute with Carrie saying "hi" to Mike and blowing him kisses because he might have been watching! I love seeing Carrie so gushy 'bout MIke, her baby.

Concert Stars
    She loves her baby!!!!

http://omg.yahoo.com/video/ent-26028...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Here's another interview with abcnews.com celebrity buzz with Brad and Carrie

They said they are swinging for the fence and stretching themselves. Carrie was asked about her album - she said it was a work in progress - that she took more time for this album because she just wanted to be married for a bit - she's been recording - finishing touches pretty soon

Concert Stars
    Great interviews. Thanks for posting them! I'm glad Carrie came out and stated she took time to be "married for a bit". It was important she take the time for her and Mike, and glad she shared that tidbit with everyone. I hope "before you know it" is sooner than I think! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Great interviews. Thanks for posting them! I'm glad Carrie came out and stated she took time to be "married for a bit". It was important she take the time for her and Mike, and glad she shared that tidbit with everyone. I hope "before you know it" is sooner than I think! lol
    I'm glad she said it as well. I just knew that was why she hadn't already put out another album and I'm really glad she did take time for herself and Mike. I believe that is very important and I know marriage is serious business to both of them. And you cannot compare them to Blake and Miranda because they had been together for years before they got married and that was not the case with Carrie and Mike. Hope it's not too long, but I'll wait until she's ready and then I'll be a real happy camper!!

Concert Stars
    ^^Exactly, Ann. And, if we look back, just look at how little time Carrie had for herself since winning Idol. She's a very intelligent, driven, hard-working, dedicated, talented young woman. I am thrilled she made her marriage and life with Mike priority #1 at this juncture in their married life. I have no doubt that Album #4 will be well worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    ^^Exactly, Ann. And, if we look back, just look at how little time Carrie had for herself since winning Idol. She's a very intelligent, driven, hard-working, dedicated, talented young woman. I am thrilled she made her marriage and life with Mike priority #1 at this juncture in their married life. I have no doubt that Album #4 will be well worth the wait!
    Totally agree with you. It seems like she didn't stop from the time of AI until end of PO tour. And really, she was out quite a bit this year for someone not touring. I'm proud of her for taking the time they need to start their lives together that will last forever. I know I'm anxious but I just think ahead to when Album 4 will be released and I get excited over that. It won't be that long really. Everyone will be getting busy with the holidays and the album will drop before we know it.

Behind the scenes of the CMA Awards rehearsals | Tune In Music City | The Tennessean

Here's a video just put up on the Tennessean with Brad & Carrie. Music in background of them, Faith, Martina & TBP

There was just a mention of the CMA Awards on E News and they showed a really brief clip of Brad & Carrie rehearsing RM.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting this..... Do you all notice that Carrie absolutely radiates happiness... As her fan I'm so happy that she is so happy...
    Mike thank you for taking such great care of our girl.... Can't wait for the Brad and Carrie show Weds .... I have a feeling it will be their best yet.....

There was just an intereview with Brad and Carrie on E News instead of just a mention as they had done that early in the show. They were funny. Brad had his ballcap on backwards and Carrie said in a goofy voice "I can't wait to meet Brad Paisley". Brad said the best gift country music has been given in the last decade was...long pause...William Hung...and then he laughed and said I'm just kidding. They then talked to Brad separately about his book and he said that Carrie once said that she hopes Brad never sings with anyone else (girl) and he thought that was awesome. Brad said he doesn't want Carrie to sing with anyone else (guy) either. He wants them to sing alot more together. Great interview.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    There was just an intereview with Brad and Carrie on E News instead of just a mention as they had done that early in the show. They were funny. Brad had his ballcap on backwards and Carrie said in a goofy voice "I can't wait to meet Brad Paisley". Brad said the best gift country music has been given in the last decade was...long pause...William Hung...and then he laughed and said I'm just kidding. They then talked to Brad separately about his book and he said that Carrie once said that she hopes Brad never sings with anyone else (girl) and he thought that was awesome. Brad said he doesn't want Carrie to sing with anyone else (guy) either. He wants them to sing alot more together. Great interview.
    That's awesome!!! So good to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Thanks for posting this..... Do you all notice that Carrie absolutely radiates happiness... As her fan I'm so happy that she is so happy...
    Mike thank you for taking such great care of our girl.... Can't wait for the Brad and Carrie show Weds .... I have a feeling it will be their best yet.....
    I noticed that too. She looks SOOO happy.

It's so obvious she is loving the time she got to spend with Mike and just being a normal person after all the crazy schedule.

Concert Stars
    love these...thanks so much!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    I noticed that too. She looks SOOO happy.

It's so obvious she is loving the time she got to spend with Mike and just being a normal person after all the crazy schedule.
    I COMPLETELY agree with this. and she just seems excited in general to get going again. All the interviews with Brad i've seen, she's been really out of her shell. Now, could that just be bc she's super duper comfortable with brad? maybe. But i could also see it being bc she's excited to get out of her little hibernation, (as adele put it when she started doing interviews again after writing 21) lol and she also just may have a new found confidence in herself.
    Becca

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I COMPLETELY agree with this. and she just seems excited in general to get going again. All the interviews with Brad i've seen, she's been really out of her shell. Now, could that just be bc she's super duper comfortable with brad? maybe. But i could also see it being bc she's excited to get out of her little hibernation, (as adele put it when she started doing interviews again after writing 21) lol and she also just may have a new found confidence in herself.
    Becca
    I think so too. And I believe she has found newfound confience in herself. I think she is very comfortable in being married to Mike and the extra time they've taken together is great for them. They were able to spend time together, especially with his injury and rehab as Nurse Carrie was right there with him. I believe this wait has been great for Carrie and we, as fans, are going to be EXTREMELY HAPPY with Our Carrie when we get the new music.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast