Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

TV Guide Article -- CMAwesome!

Just received my copy of the TV Guide and there is an article about Carrie and Brad and hosting the CMAs together, but the best news is when Carrie said the following:

Tonight, Underwood is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year. Not that she's readying a speech, mind you. "My chances are slim to none," demurs Underwood, who is currently recording her new album. "Get ready," she says, "because its going to be big."

Thanks for posting! Who is on the cover? I would like to get this if I can!

Getting more and more anxious for the announcement!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyjones18 View Post
    Thanks for posting! Who is on the cover? I would like to get this if I can!
    Julianna Margulies and Josh Charles of "The Good Wife" are on the cover. Its the TV Guide from November 7-13, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Julianna Margulies and Josh Charles of "The Good Wife" are on the cover. Its the TV Guide from November 7-13, 2011.
    Thank you very much! I'll take a look at it when I go to the store!

Concert Stars
    Thank you!!! I'll like for it!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Just received my copy of the TV Guide and there is an article about Carrie and Brad and hosting the CMAs together, but the best news is when Carrie said the following:

Tonight, Underwood is nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year. Not that she's readying a speech, mind you. "My chances are slim to none," demurs Underwood, who is currently recording her new album. "Get ready," she says, "because its going to be big."
    This coming from a modest Carrie speaks volumes... upping my debut week prediction to 350k.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I was just about to say that! Carrie never 'boasts', if you will, so this is gonna b awesome woo!

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Everytime she says something like this I get excited but worried at the same time...I mean what if Carrie thinks it's big and when it comes out the critics and fans think it's just OK? I suppose if Carrie's proud of it and she thinks it's the best does it really matter what others think? I'd like to answer that with a No, but I think the answer is Yes, it does matter what other's think in this situation. God I've never been more anxious, excited worried about something like this album.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Getting more and more anxious for the announcement!!
    What announcement?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    This coming from a modest Carrie speaks volumes... upping my debut week prediction to 350k.
    I'll see your 350k and raise you 25k.....
    So my prediction is 375k....LOL

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordi12 View Post
    What announcement?
    any announcement haha
    Becca

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I will just be glad when we finally get a release date. Hopefully that is going to be soon and hopefully a new single will be out sometime in December and heres hoping we also get some tour news in early December as well. I just hope the album will be out in January or February. I don't think I can wait much longer.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    So What does she mean when she said it's going to be big the album news or the CMA event? Cant wait for whicever. Anything about Carrie is big to me. It's been really hard waiting.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Was Carrie talking about the album or just the CMA show in general when she said "it will be big"?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Are we sure carrie is talking about ThE album in that quote about it being "big"? I kind of thought she was talking about the CMAs being big, not her album, since the article is about the cmas not her album.

Hope i am wrong though! I would rather carrie refer to the album as big rather then the cmas. Lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    Was Carrie talking about the album or just the CMA show in general when she said "it will be big"?
    I took it as she was referring to the cmas as the article was promoting the cmas. Hope i am wrong though. Lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Huh, it's pretty telling that Carrie said her chances are "slim to none" while in the past, she has always said something along the lines of how she has just as much chance as anybody.
    She knows the support will not be on her side. Oh wells.

Bring on the new album! I'm ready, Carrie!

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Huh, it's pretty telling that Carrie said her chances are "slim to none" while in the past, she has always said something along the lines of how she has just as much chance as anybody.
    She knows the support will not be on her side. Oh wells.

Bring on the new album! I'm ready, Carrie!
    I think the comment had a whole lot more to do with the fact that she hasn't put much out this year. I heard an older interview where she was saying that during her "down" years when she is behind the scenes working on a new album she didn't expect to win awards (and I got the distinct impression she was fine with that.)

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan

"Get ready", "because it's going to be big." - Carrie is referring to CMA AWARDS on November 09, 2011.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast