Ultimate Carrie Fan

Top 10 Country Songs About Strong Women

6) Before He CheatsCarrie UnderwoodThere’s a good reason that this is the MOST over-sung song at most karaoke bars (sorry you’ll have to trust us on that). There’s just so much pure satisfaction in messing up the guy’s truck after the woman has been wronged. See how zealously your lady sings this, and then judge for yourself what you can get away with – fair warning.

Concert Stars
    well of course this makes our girl strong! love this!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Well whoever made the selections lost credibility when they put a TS song ahead of Carrie's.

Just glad our Carrie was there - SWSRN will be gone from the music scene in time...SWSRN won't last long.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I knew it would be BHC just by looking at the title! I liked that they included it but the website lost credibility with me a) because SSN was higher than BHC and b) the background was a huge picture of SWSRN that said "Totally Taylor"

Concert Stars
    BEFORE HE CHEATS stands heads and shoulders above all songs on this list..... I love Sara but #1 give me a break....

I get extremely disgusted with all the press and industry kudos for SWSRN, but what can you do...it's across the board: press, sites, billboard, some artists who shall remain nameless, bmr and sborchetta (make me sick), the country sites are disgusting...can do nothing except support our girl and remain positive and support her. She needs our support and I believe she takes great comfort in our support. She's got the most class and is so humble...makes me so proud...and then there's her voice (I don't even know what to say about her voice), her mostly anonymous charity work, her faith, her most wonderful husband, her family...just goes on and on and on!!!!!!!! She's the most AWESOME artist I've ever known!!!!!

•