BHC on VH1's 100 Greatest song of the '00s

I'm not surprised that we made the cut, but I feel 99 is a bit too low. Anyway, it's always nice to be honoured

I actually disagree very strongly with the list. Some songs absolutely DON'T belong on that list! Others that deserve mentions have been skipped.

Anyway, here you go : Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Carrie Underwood on 'VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of 00's' | American Idol, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson | mjsbigblog

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I strongly disagree with this list! Most of those songs I have never heard of..."Thong Song" is right behind Carrie?? What?? Never heard of that one....

Junior Carrie Follower dsfox2009's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Lol. The Thong Song is like Baby Got Back's sequel to me. It is rather hilarious...

Anyways...I also completely disagree with this list. Crazy in Love as number 1?! Please. I mean, I like the song and all. But the best song of an entire decade?! Yeah ok...

I can see why Carrie was placed so low though. VH1 caters primarily to pop, and Carrie is a country artist (the only one on the list, that I noticed? Did I miss anyone?). It's honestly a miracle that she even got placed on the list, imo! But...I'll take it!!!!

Concert Stars
    You've never heard of "Thong Song?!" Infectious. Look it up. Should've been higher.

"Before He Cheats" should be higher too. I think the order in general is little bit jacked up but I can't complain 'cause Carrie at least made the list.

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    hahahahahaha the thong song being on that list made me so happy.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfox2009 View Post
    I can see why Carrie was placed so low though. VH1 caters primarily to pop, and Carrie is a country artist (the only one on the list, that I noticed? Did I miss anyone?)
    Well Taylor is on that list but we all know she's not country.
    And Im happy BHC is on the list but I think it shouldve been higher! I dont really get a lot of the choices on the list

Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    I strongly disagree with this list! Most of those songs I have never heard of..."Thong Song" is right behind Carrie?? What?? Never heard of that one....
    Thong Song was really popular!

Concert Stars
    this was already posted before I believe...

•