Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood Gives Chicago Summer the Perfect Ending

A little bit of a hymn. A line or two from a Beyoncé song. And 90 minutes of country music, all backed with a full band and a full orchestra. You'd have to be a steadfast singer to pull all that off. Really, you'd have to be Carrie Underwood.

At her show just north of Chicago on Sunday night (Sept. 4), Underwood knew exactly how much Carrie Underwood to bring. She exposed her most affable side, told self-deprecating stories and wove 17 of her own songs into one of her most sincere concerts yet.

CMT : News : Carrie Underwood Gives Chicago Summer the Perfect Ending

cool

i miss going to her concerts. she is so awesome!!!

Carrie Guru
    "I'm a terrible dancer, yet I do it anyway," she said when she was encouraging the sold-out crowd to dance. And when she was introducing "Some Hearts," one of the first songs she ever recorded after winning American Idol in 2005, she said, "I had no clue what I was doing in the studio. And I think people forgot that. They'd be like, 'All right, first take. Get in there and blah blah blah.' And I'm like, 'What's going on? What do I do with these headphones? Do I put them on?'"
    Carrie is so funny

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm wondering if something is wrong with Allison -- she actually wrote something nice about Carrie!!

My other question is, does she really think that the standing ovation after Carrie sang JTTW/HGTA was for the orchestra as she states?????

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I'm wondering if something is wrong with Allison -- she actually wrote something nice about Carrie!!

My other question is, does she really think that the standing ovation after Carrie sang JTTW/HGTA was for the orchestra as she states?????
    I feel like she's always been nice with Carrie, sometimes a little short-sighted, but nice. I just think she was a little obsessed with another singer that some Carrie fans don't like lol.

Concert Stars
    I miss her like so much...we need new stuff...great review though!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlie78189 View Post
    I miss her like so much...we need new stuff...great review though!
    I would think Carrie would be excited to sing and perform some new music also!!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's chatter is so funny

•