Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood Reveals Beauty Tips and Secrets

Carrie Underwood is undeniably one of country music’s sexiest female singers. In the August 2011 issue of Glamour, Underwood sits down with the magazine to talk abouut some of her favorite beauty must-haves, as well as gives readers a glimpse into some of her fashion and beauty secrets.

Among things discussed, Underwood reveals that she does her own makeup while on tour, and states her beauty philosophy: “All the magic happens before the makeup,” she says. “If you don’t have a healthy palette to work on, it won’t matter what you do.” Here are some other highlights from the August 2011 interview with Underwood in Glamour magazine, which is on stands now.

Link to article (and beauty tips): Carrie Underwood Reveals Beauty Tips and Secrets - Taste of Country

Concert Stars
    completely agree!! great tips!

Four mascaras ! my eyes would die Before I could stand any mascara, but now somehow my eyes start burn after one hour wearing mascara.
    And it´s true that you have to have good face skin so make-up can looks good...but unfortunatelly, not everybody has good skin, I´m healthy, but my face skin isn´t perfect nobody know where is the problem.
    But I would like to know what make-up brands she uses....I guess Chanel,but maybe other brands too....

Concert Stars
    Awesome tips. Wow, four mascaras... never heard anyone do that. Makes her look beautiful though!!

•