Carrie Underwood partners with the ACM Lifting Lives Music Camp

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    If Carrie is going to record the song why is Darius going to perform it on the Opry on July 1st? Why wouldn't Carrie be singing it??? Unless Carrie is going to put it on her album???????????????????????

I'm pretty sure Carrie is just assisting in the studio.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    GCB on another thread here it said that Lifting lives would be closed to the media on Wednesday, June 29th because Mark Bright and Carrie would be recording---------what is up with that?? Do you know????? Confused here.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    GCB on another thread here it said that Lifting lives would be closed to the media on Wednesday, June 29th because Mark Bright and Carrie would be recording---------what is up with that?? Do you know????? Confused here.
    I'm thinking that the version with Carrie will be up on iTunes for purchase with the procedes going to Lifting Lives and they don't want anyone to hear it ahead of time or provide a leaked copy that would diminish sales. Perhaps they have something planned for a TV performance with iTunes availability immediately after.

Concert Stars
    omg so glad she joined this great cause!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    I'm thinking that the version with Carrie will be up on iTunes for purchase with the procedes going to Lifting Lives and they don't want anyone to hear it ahead of time or provide a leaked copy that would diminish sales. Perhaps they have something planned for a TV performance with iTunes availability immediately after.
    Cary, I do hope you're right - love new music from Carrie and wonderful opportunity to help the charity - it would be such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    I have a 2nd possible reason for them to close the recording session to the media. Carrie may be concerned that if the media is there, they will make it all about her. So they are locking the media out so that the recording session stays focused on the kids and not Carrie.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Allan will be instructing a songwriting session with hit songwriters Brett James and Odie Blackmon. Later, the written song will be recorded by Mark Bright with Carrie Underwood. To culminate the camp, the single will then be performed with Rucker at the Grad Ole Opry on July 1.
    Yay! A NEW SONG!!! NEW CARRIE MUSIC!!!!
    I'm not sure if this is relevant... but it says in the article "performed with Rucker," not "by Rucker"... or maybe the campers will perform it with him... Hope Carrie is there too...

•