Ultimate Carrie Fan

Which 'American Idol' Season 10 Alums Have Management Deals?

With the American Idol summer tour about to kick off (July 6 at West Valley City, Utahís Maverik Center is the first date of the two-month trek) and the careers of Season 10ís alums soon to launch, some key management decisions have been made in recent weeks.

Which 'American Idol' Season 10 Alums Have Management Deals? - Hollywood Reporter

Concert Stars
    Interesting, I always thought it was one manager to artist...

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar

Which 'American Idol' Season 10 Alums Have Management Deals? (Small Carrie Mention)

It was announced back in March that Simon Fuller, now heading his own XIX Entertainment, would personally watch over this yearís winner and runner-up. That remains the case, but THR has learned that season 10 victor Scotty McCreey and runner-up Lauren Alaina have been assigned to Ann Edelblute, who manages Carrie Underwood at XIX. Alaina's day-to-day responsibilities will be handled by Michelle Young, who manages David Cook along with 19 Entertainment's Iain Pirie.
    Full Article: Which 'American Idol' Season 10 Alums Have Management Deals? - Hollywood Reporter

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    season 10 victor Scotty McCreey and runner-up Lauren Alaina have been assigned to Ann Edelblute, who manages Carrie Underwood at XIX.

I guess that Ann has been upgraded. I agree, does a manager have time to do 2 or 3 stars?

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I think Naco beat you this time.

Concert Stars
    oh that is so cool that Ann is her manager!

Can one manager handle 3 major artists? One with a high-profile career, the other two with the potential to have such careers also?

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Can one manager handle 3 major artists? One with a high-profile career, the other two with the potential to have such careers also?
    As the article says, there is someone else who will handle Alaina's day-to-day stuff. Plus at this point, I don't see Carrie needing the day-to-day supervision from her manager that she needed just after she won Idol. So at this point, managing Carrie is hardly a full-time job. So I don't see an issue here.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CUFan7 View Post
    Interesting, I always thought it was one manager to artist...
    I would imagine that it is common for a manager to have multiple people they are looking over when they work for a firm such as XIX Entertainment, Ann isn't handling Lauren's day to day so there is plenty of Ann to go around to handle both Carrie and however much she will work with Scotty & Lauren.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    You see Ann everywhere with Carrie and I think in addition to Ann being her manager they are good friends also. Wonder if this will limit the times that Ann will go places with Carrie?

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    You see Ann everywhere with Carrie and I think in addition to Ann being her manager they are good friends also. Wonder if this will limit the times that Ann will go places with Carrie?

Ann can always 'DELEGATE' her 'EXECUTIVE CALL' about Lauren Alaina's day-to-day responsibilities to "Michelle Young" and "Ian Pirie of 19 E". HOLY COW, this is really a COMPLICATED RE-ORGANIZATION of "CKX, Inc." who is CONTROL of '19 Entertainment Limited, Inc.' Simon Fuller is in CONTROL of XIX, Inc. because Robert Sillerman has ONLY 30% of it's STOCKHOLDER'S EQUITY and Simon Fuller has 70%.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    Ann can always 'DELEGATE' her 'EXECUTIVE CALL' about Lauren Alaina's day-to-day responsibilities to "Michelle Young" and "Ian Pirie of 19 E". HOLY COW, this is really a COMPLICATED RE-ORGANIZATION of "CKX, Inc." who is CONTROL of '19 Entertainment Limited, Inc.' Simon Fuller is in CONTROL of XIX, Inc. because Robert Sillerman has ONLY 30% of it's STOCKHOLDER'S EQUITY and Simon Fuller has 70%.
    Ann might give advice of how to manage Alana, but Ann's main job is to manage Carrie Underwood because Carrie is the MEGASTAR !

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    In the thread, "Kellie Pickler Relives 'Idol' Memories with Lauren", MY post #12, I said ...... But, even the PREVIOUS WINNERS SINCE "CARRIE UNDERWOOD", did not get, SUCH "AN AGGRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING" like "Scotty and Lauren" ...... Now, I UNDERSTAND WHY? It is BECAUSE OF "Ann Edelblute" - "AN AGRESSIVE, WELL ORGANIZED AND CORRECTLY IMPLEMENTED" - 'PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN' and 'DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING'.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Another NEW DEVELOPMENT ...... Affiliate of "Apollo Global Management", which has an ASSET of $70 Billion, completed acquisition of "CKX, Inc." THROUGH 'COMMON STOCK' on June 21, 2011 from "Robert F.X. Sillerman". "CKX, Inc.", which has 30% of "STOCKHOLDER'S EQUITY" of "XIX, Inc." where Carrie belongs and owns "19 Entertainment Limited, Inc." where Scotty and Lauren belongs is NOW, OWNED BY "APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT". "Apollo Global Management", NOW, HAS THE VOTING RIGHTS because it was purchased THROUGH 'COMMON STOCK' and has the 'INFLUENCE THROUGH VOTES' on establishing the 'CORPORATE OBJECTIVES' of "XIX, Inc." and "19 Entertainment Limited, Inc."! INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Another NEW DEVELOPMENT ...... Affiliate of "Apollo Global Management", which has an ASSET of $70 Billion, completed acquisition of "CKX, Inc." THROUGH 'COMMON STOCK' on June 21, 2011 from "Robert F.X. Sillerman". "CKX, Inc.", which has 30% of "STOCKHOLDER'S EQUITY" of "XIX, Inc." where Carrie belongs and owns "19 Entertainment Limited, Inc." where Scotty and Lauren belongs is NOW, OWNED BY "APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT". "Apollo Global Management", NOW, HAS THE VOTING RIGHTS because it was purchased THROUGH 'COMMON STOCK' and has the 'INFLUENCE THROUGH VOTES' on establishing the 'CORPORATE OBJECTIVES' of "XIX, Inc." and "19 Entertainment Limited, Inc."! INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the info. Apollo Global Management is the same company that owns Ceasars Palace --maybe now Carrie can perform there

‘American Idol’ Owner CKX Now Belongs To Investment Firm Apollo Global – Deadline.com

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    Thank you for the info. Apollo Global Management is the same company that owns Ceasars Palace --maybe now Carrie can perform there

‘American Idol’ Owner CKX Now Belongs To Investment Firm Apollo Global – Deadline.com

I agree with you!!! This can help cast a "WIDER NET" for "Business Clients" of Carrie, like "ENDORSEMENT DEALS", "MUSIC DEALS", "SUPPORTING MOVIE ROLES", etc. "Ann Edelblute" and "Simon Fuller" has an "EFFICIENT CONTACT MANAGEMENT" already, but, this will allow them TO REACH "MORE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS FOR CARRIE". Carrie will be like "Loretta Lyn" ...... ALREADY A GRANDMOTHER, but, STILL WORKING HARD FOR HER "GRANDCHILDREN"!!! You go girl, Carrie!!! GREAT TEAM WORK is the KEY!!!

Carrie Guru
    I agree with you!!! This can help cast a "WIDER NET" for "Business Clients" of Carrie, like "ENDORSEMENT DEALS", "MUSIC DEALS", "SUPPORTING MOVIE ROLES", etc. "Ann Edelblute" and "Simon Fuller" has an "EFFICIENT CONTACT MANAGEMENT" already, but, this will allow them TO REACH "MORE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS FOR CARRIE". Carrie will be like "Loretta Lyn" ...... ALREADY A GRANDMOTHER, but, STILL WORKING HARD FOR HER "GRANDCHILDREN"!!! You go girl, Carrie!!! GREAT TEAM WORK is the KEY!!!
    YEP, I am so happy with this deal.

•