Ultimate Carrie Fan

Kellie Pickler Relives 'Idol' Memories With Lauren Alaina

Kellie remembers her first encounter with her favorite 'Idol,' as well. "The first time I met Carrie [Underwood], it was wonderful because she really opened the door for people who wanted to sing country music on 'American Idol,'" recalls the fellow blond beauty. "It was really exciting meeting her for the first time."

Kellie Pickler Relives 'Idol' Memories With Lauren Alaina - The Boot

Concert Stars
    aww love Kellie!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Aww, Kellie is so sweet. One of the things I ADORE about country music is stories like this. The artists really are one big family.

Kellie's such a sweetheart.

See I kew there was a reason why I liked her!! she is a sweetheart.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Kellie is so adorable
    she's got great voice too.

just thinking back, did Kellie get as fond and big of a welcoming as Scotty and Lauren? I know she has sung on Opry and other stuff but, is it just me or was she not AS integrated in as well as Scotty and Lauren has been going in Nashville?

First time Scotty and Lauren go to Opry, they're publicly welcomed by president of Opry, introduced by Carrie, and even given planks to commemorate and all that. not sure if the same was done for Kellie.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Everyone loves Carrie

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Kellie is so adorable
    she's got great voice too.

just thinking back, did Kellie get as fond and big of a welcoming as Scotty and Lauren? I know she has sung on Opry and other stuff but, is it just me or was she not AS integrated in as well as Scotty and Lauren has been going in Nashville?

First time Scotty and Lauren go to Opry, they're publicly welcomed by president of Opry, introduced by Carrie, and even given planks to commemorate and all that. not sure if the same was done for Kellie.

NO, not the same. I was a member of Kellie Fans Site owned by "James" also. After the second album the traffic became very slow and "James" closed it. "DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING" of Kellie is NOT AS AGGRESSIVE as this ONE WITH "Scotty and Lauren". I "think", it is because of CARRIE CONNECTION with LAUREN (Carrie being the IDOL of Lauren), "BEING TEAM UP", with "Nigel Lythgoe and Jimmy Iovine CONNECTION". Even Martina McBride is SUPPORTING LAUREN ACTIVELY in the "2011 CMA FEST".

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I was surprised kelliefans.com is open again!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    NO, not the same. I was a member of Kellie Fans Site owned by "James" also. After the second album the traffic became very slow and "James" closed it. "DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING" of Kellie is NOT AS AGGRESSIVE as this ONE WITH "Scotty and Lauren". I "think", it is because of CARRIE CONNECTION with LAUREN (Carrie being the IDOL of Lauren), "BEING TEAM UP", with "Nigel Lythgoe and Jimmy Iovine CONNECTION". Even Martina McBride is SUPPORTING LAUREN ACTIVELY in the "2011 CMA FEST".
    I'm pretty sure its because Kellie came in like 7th place. Scotty and Lauren were in the finals haha
    becca T

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I'm pretty sure its because Kellie came in like 7th place. Scotty and Lauren were in the finals haha
    becca T
    mm, I thought about that too.
    too bad though because Kellie has the best vocals out of the 3. She did quite well in the competition and got to show many sides of her, not JUST another safe country song. (i.e. Bohemian Rhapsody, Fancy...etc.)

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    becca T

That is ONE of the REASONS why they are MORE AGGRESSIVE in their "INITIAL PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN". And it will become MORE INTENSE when their ALBUMS are released. But, even the PREVIOUS WINNERS SINCE "CARRIE UNDERWOOD", did not get, SUCH "AN AGGRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING". YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT, that they KNOW ALREADY the "POPULARITY TREND" of BOTH, which is similar to CARRIE. And the FACT THAT they are OLD SCHOOL COUNTRY SINGER and COUNTRY-POP SINGER since "Carrie Underwood". CARRIE can sing BOTH, SUPERBLY, THOUGH!!!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post

ADD TO THIS, "Carrie Underwood" and "Grand Ole Opry (President of Opry)" can be quite "AN EFFECTIVE PERSUASIVE DEVICE" so that COUNTRY MUSIC COMMUNITY will TEND to conform with the VIEWS of the MAJORITY of COUNTRY MUSIC COMMUNITY. And Martina McBride is supporting Lauren, too. It is AN EFFECTIVE WAY to get "Scotty and Lauren" ACCEPTED by COUNTRY MUSIC COMMUNITY. "Simon Fuller", "Nigel Lyhtgoe" and "Jimmy Iovine" ...... 'HOPE' that COUNTRY MUSIC COMMUNITY will accept them with the APPROVAL of "Carrie Underwood", "President of Opry" and "Martina McBride" and that 'THE TWO' is 'AN ASSET' to COUNTRY MUSIC MARKET because all of them including "Scotty and Lauren" HAVE APPEAL TO 'THE PEOPLE'.

Why did they do it to "Scotty and Lauren", but, NOT TO "KELLIE PICKLER" ...... "Lauren Alaina" is MORE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT HER IDOL, "CARRIE UNDERWOOD". CARRIE is her "ROLE MODEL". Lauren borrowed some of Carrie's STYLES IN FASHION; let Carrie choose ONE of Lauren's SONGS in the FINALE; performed Carrie's song "Flat On The Floor", TWICE; sang Martina McBride's song LIKE CARRIE; Lauren choose to perform with HER IDOL CARRIE in the FINALE (PERFORMANCE IS SPECTACULAR, SUPERB!!!); etc. ...... and "Scotty and Lauren" are "THE TOP 2" FINALISTS!!!
    Last edited by lab; 06-23-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Kellie Pickler Is A Sweetheart,She Came In 6th Place On Season Five.
    Last edited by carrieismy1idol; 06-26-2011 at 12:40 PM.

•