Concert Stars

Carrie Included in Special Opry Cracker Barrell Country Music Compilation Cd

Carrie Underwood will be featured on "Our Kind Of Country" sold at Cracker Barrel Country stores. Two Classic Companies Collaborate on Four New CDs - MarketWatch

Classic Companies Collaborate on Four New CDs

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and the Grand Ole Opry Release Four CDs with Recordings by More Than 50 Legendary and Contemporary Superstar Artists

LEBANON, Tenn., Jun 20, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- It was more than 50 years in the making and worth the wait for music fans who will be able to hear all kinds of country on the three-CD series Grand Ole Opry Classic Collection plus a contemporary Our Kind of Country CD released today by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store(R) and the Grand Ole Opry(R). The Classic Collection includes live performances recorded on the celebrated stage of the Grand Ole Opry spanning six decades from the mid 1950s to the 2000s.

A long list of country stars' memorable performances at the Opry is captured on the Grand Ole Opry Classic Collection CDs: Duets, Outlaws, and Classics. Our Kind of Country, meanwhile, features studio recordings of some of today's superstar Opry members' biggest hits of the past ten years. The CDs are sold separately for $11.99 and are available at all Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Grand Ole Opry retail locations as well as online at crackerbarrel.com and opry.com.

-------------continued-----------------

Artists on the Our Kind of Country CD are Trace Adkins, Alan Jackson, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Reba McEntire, Blake Shelton, Martina McBride, Brad Paisley, Diamond Rio, Terri Clark, Montgomery Gentry, and Dierks Bentley. The 12 tracks are studio recordings. Every artist is a Grand Ole Opry member, from McEntire (member since 1985) to Shelton (member since 2010). The artists included have collectively won every major award presented by the Country Music Association, including Entertainer of the Year (Jackson, McEntire and Paisley).

----continued at site----

Two Classic Companies Collaborate on Four New CDs - MarketWatch

Huge Carrie Follower quincyeyes's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Our Kind of Country

• Ladies Love Country Boys - Trace Adkins
    • Livin' On Love - Alan Jackson
    • I Told You So - Carrie Underwood
    • Would You Go With Me - Josh Turner
    • I'm A Survivor - Reba McEntire
    • Austin - Blake Shelton
    • This One's For The Girls - Martina McBride
    • I'm Gonna Miss Her - Brad Paisley
    • One More Day - Diamond Rio
    • I Just Want To Be Mad - Terri Clark
    • If You Ever Stop Loving Me - Montgomery Gentry
    • What Was I Thinkin' - Dierks Bentley

Opry Our Kind of Country

Concert Stars
    Great idea! Too bad they don't have one of Carrie's songs instead of a cover but I love I Told You So so it's good - - I always stop at Cracker Barrel when I'm traveling by road - love their catfish sandwiches

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    We (all 20 of us) went to Cracker Barrrel for lunch after the fan club party! Then a few of us went to Ivy Cakes for dessert, .

Concert Stars
    oh so cool...gonna have to get it!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That's really cool, I told you so is such a great, really country song so its a perfect choice

•