Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

My Carrie Australian Trip Review! :) =) :) =) :)

Hi ya'll!

I just want to post my 'article'/review about Carrie's Australian promo trip the past week and how it's been, how its affected us and what's to happen! Hope you all enjoy!

First of all, hearing Carrie was coming was an absolute shock I must say! I was sitting on the computer back at home chillin' in country NSW where my family is and clicked on CMC's facebook wall and all of sudden I saw 'Carrie Underwood Coming To Australia!'. I nearly fainted and I was so excited I interupted my sister's tutoring lesson to tell her that Carrie was coming lol. The nerves hit in and I was almost shaking lol while jumping around! I couldn't believe my dream was actually coming true!

People close to me know how much Carrie means to me. Carrie, plus her trip here, has made a lot of things happen this week! This promo trip has brought fans/people closer, dreams come true, just absolutely everything happen! I can't describe everything that has happened this week in clear words. I'm still trying to get my head around everything lol!

Hearing the pre-arrival interviews were great and Carrie arriving didn't seem real until we saw her perform on DWTS! I couldn't believe it lol that's my Carrie Underwood there! A strong performance with some new notes we hadn't heard before - the 'riiiiide' etc! Carrie on The Circle was a nice interview and the bus trip was indeed a funny story! Carrie's determination to be at places on time is incredible and though she got to Sydney at 2.30am Tuesday morning, she got to see a vast part of Australia between Sydney and Melbourne!

Another big highlight of this trip for me and Carrie was being able to finally meet some Aussie Carrie Fans from here! Which I must say it should have been sooner lol but good things happen to those who wait! Isn't that right Triquetral! Carrie fans stick together and I am so grateful Carrie has brought us fans together! I will forever be grateful for Carrie and I'm still trying to work out why I deserve her...she has brought out the best in me/all of us!

Going to Sunrise to watch Carrie with Triq/Lisa etc was the biggest highlight because I got to meet Carrie! Got a photo with my girl and got my Deluxe PO signed! Ya'll can see the photo here - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1462461295

All of Carrie's interviews from Tuesday onwards were great and I can't wait to see the CMC special! It was a shame we didn't get to go to the Showcase Performance, not even with my contacts, but hey I would have loved to have been there but I dare say we've got next year to look forward to a concert! I will get the opinions from CMC, who were @ the Showcase, and I'll let you all know what they said this week!

I would have loved to see Carrie singing UI at the footy on the plasma but hey, I just watched it then and it was the best performance here! Did you all realise that that was Carrie's first stadium performance here in Australia! I can't wait to see the charts tonight! Carrie also did amazing in Brisbane and spending hours signing was brilliant of her! She's absolutely fantastic!

Carrie is in the sky as we speak heading home and I'm very happy to say this has been a VERY SUCCESSFUL promo tour! Thanks to Sony, CMC, 19 etc for this! I'll be expecting tour dates for at least Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane for next year lol given the response from everyone this week!

I'd like to thank everyone who has been capping, on the look out for info, pics, vids, tweets etc - Vinman, Taryn, Carrie4Aus, Tee, Roxiegirl (from YT) and everyone else I've missed! Thankyou for all your work this week! Happy work I must say lol agree eh!?

When Carrie returns next year I would like all us Aussie fans to get together and have our own lil 'fanclub' party/get together @/after the concert! Taryn, if Carrie doesn't do a show in Perth make sure you come to Sydney to see Carrie with us! I'm sure you will lol

All the best and thanks Carrie!

Adrian
    -AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    It was a shame we didn't get to go to the Showcase Performance, not even with my contacts, but hey I would have loved to have been there but I dare say we've got next year to look forward to a concert! I will get the opinions from CMC, who were @ the Showcase, and I'll let you all know what they said this week!
    One person who was at the Showcase blogged about it. I don't think he's an industry exec, probably a friend/relative of one who got invited. I posted about it here : http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...rformance.html (Review of the Showcase performance!)

PS : That's a lot of smiley faces in the title!

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Glad you enjoyed it! Y'all have waited long enough.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    We all have felt your excitement!! All of us who have been fortunate to see Carrie perform live know what a difference that has been in our adoration for her - she just is awesome performing live!! We are so thrilled you all finally have had the opportunity to see her and the hope for a tour looks great!! Keeping our fingers crossed for you!! Enjoyed your post!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I am so happy for you and all the Australian fans. Nice review. For Carrie's first concert in Chicago we had a pizza party for about 25 carriefans before the show. I am still friends with at leat 8 of them and only one is from Chicago. I also enjoy meeting them at various concerts and the annual fan club party.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Wow. What an experience for you. have been to Carrie's concert 2x but I have not meet yet in person. You are very lucky. Thanks for a nice review. I felt like I had been there too.

Concert Stars
    awesome review and picture! so glad you got a chance to see our girl!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing and so happy for you.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Adrian, Man I am so happy you experienced the Carrie syndrome. You get bitten by the Carrie bug and it is a lifetime sentence my friend. ---------------So happy you got to see her in person and get her autograph and hear her singing live. She sounds as good live as she does on her records. You guys are in for a real treat when you see her in full concert-----next year. Thanks for all your info, pictures, etc..

Concert Stars
    I'm genuinely happy for you Adrian, and all of Carrie's Aussie fans!! Thanks to all of you for your vids, pics, tweets of these last few exciting days!!!

Carrie Guru
    Thank you for the review. Carrie Underwood is a very special artist !

Concert Stars
    Should Carrie be home by now??

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Probably still in the air. It is an 18 hour flight to the west coast.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Should Carrie be home by now??
    YES, Carrie is still in the air, she will arrive at LAX soon, I think.

Usually, when we come home to the USA from Australia or South East Asia, it is faster because the air plane has "Wind Factor" that pushes the plane faster

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was a very nice review, Im so happy for all of you guys!

Concert Stars
    Awe what a great review! Thanx so much for sharing! I am so happy carrie finally went to Australia as you fans there deserved to finally see her! Plus she seemed to gave a blast and if appears the entire trip was a big success!

I feel confident that this will result in a tour in 2012! I cannot wait for that! Also i think this means that Carrie might be planning promo trips in the uk and other places too hopefully!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    YES, Carrie is still in the air, she will arrive at LAX soon, I think.

Usually, when we come home to the USA from Australia or South East Asia, it is faster because the air plane has "Wind Factor" that pushes the plane faster

That's what you call "VETERAN TOURIST TRAVELER" in the ASIA-PACIFIC!!!

"TAILWIND" ...... It ALWAYS reduces the TRAVEL TIME, the time required to reach the destination, FROM "Hawaii", "India", "South East Asia", "New Zealand", "Australia", etc. When you go the opposite direction, you will experience the "HEADWIND", so, the TRAVEL TIME is longer. The CAPTAIN OF THE FLIGHT, will always announce it, IF, it is FASTER THAN NORMAL "TAILWIND".

Concert Stars
    I'm so happy for you guys in Australia!

I think we in America often take advantage of always having Carrie here, so I'm glad you guys got her for a while!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    That's what you call "VETERAN TOURIST TRAVELER" in the ASIA-PACIFIC!!!

"TAILWIND" ...... It ALWAYS reduces the TRAVEL TIME, the time required to reach the destination, FROM "Hawaii", "India", "South East Asia", "New Zealand", "Australia", etc. When you go the opposite direction, you will experience the "HEADWIND", so, the TRAVEL TIME is longer. The CAPTAIN OF THE FLIGHT, will always announce it, IF, it is FASTER THAN NORMAL "TAILWIND".
    YES, that's the word .

YES, I am fortunate to have the opportunity to travel around the world.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast