Carrie Underwood's Trip to Aussieland

Some brand new pics that Carrie took at the Four Seasons in Sydney are also in here.

Getting dolled up for a photo op, Carrie Underwood posed for a classy session at the Four Season Hotel in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday (June 14).

The “Jesus Take the Wheel” singer is in the Land Down Under promoting her new album, “Play On,” and donned a gorgeous blue ensemble as she showed off her contagious smile for the Aussie shoot.

Just a few hours earlier, Underwood arrived in Sydney from Melbourne via bus due to an ash cloud the canceled flights in the overseas locale.

Attempting to branch out her stardom to different countries, Carrie told press, “This trip is step one. I wanted to make friends and familiarise myself with Australia and see if I can come back." she said.

Concert Stars
    I posted these in the photo section! Nice article though and glad to know where the shoot took place!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUK View Post

Attempting to branch out her stardom to different countries, Carrie told press, “This trip is step one. I wanted to make friends and familiarise myself with Australia and see if I can come back." she said.
    step one!

•