Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brad Paisley’s Country Music Knows No Limits (Brad talks about Carrie)

Concert Stars
    I love the friendship and mutual respect Brad and Carrie have for each other. Brad is always so complimentary of Carrie. They are both extremely talented and we all are lucky to have both!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Love how he talked about how great a gift American Idol gave to country music with Carrie. I really love how Brad supports her and backs her and recognizes of her talent regardless of where she came from.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

I absolutely love this. You can tell how genuine their friendship is, and how much they respect each other.

"She belongs here. One of the greatest singers we've ever had, I don't know if there's ever been anybody better." <3

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    What a great friendship Brad and Carrie has----the kind that all of us want and very few obtain. Man, it sure makes me like and respect Brad even more that he recognizes and states publicly the amazing talent that is CARRIE UNDERWOOD. Nashville NEEDS to hear that often.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Wow! He made a definitive statement in that interview. Love him more than ever.

Concert Stars
    Man Brad is such a great guy. More reason to love him. I like how genuine and truthful he is and a friend's of Carrie. Carrie is lucky to have him as a friend.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    WOW!! That was the ultimate compliment!!

I, too, love how much respect Carrie and Brad have for each other!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think Brad is such a nice guy, I love his and Carrie's friendship

Huge Carrie Follower
    i love brad for being so honest

Concert Stars
    I love him so much!

Concert Stars
    I remember way back, just after Idol, and an interviewer asked Carrie who she thought was cute...in country music. Very shyly she said, "Brad Paisley's kind of cute"!

Huge Carrie Follower quincyeyes's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I started listening to country music again when Carrie was on Idol. I had left it for awhile. Anyway, there were still some around from my earlier interest in it but also newcomers. I was drawn to Keith Urban immediately as far as a male country artist and I still am. I love his sound and WOWZA - very sexy. lol Anyway, I wasn't really into Brad but then when I started seeing him with Carrie at the CMA's hosting I was SO impressed. He has such an amazing personality. He is SO funny and charming and unassuming and dedicated to country music. He represents himself well and country music well. I looked into his music more and really like his music and respect him as an artist. Anyway, Brad Paisley saying this about Carrie is really an amazing compliment. It is not only what was said (and WOW - I just don't think you could give a better compliment regarding her music) but who said it. Brad has been around music his whole life. He has been there with many of the country greats and been there first hand. He has a very healthy respect for country music and obviously a very healthy respect for Carrie's vocal ability. Carrie is such a gift to the music world and not just b/c she has an amazing voice but b/c she is an amazing person.

Concert Stars
    ^^ quincyeyes -- Ditto! Very well stated!

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think I ended up thanking everyone above because y'all said exactly what I wanted to say! Love Brad and sooooo appreciate him for sticking by Carrie! A truly wonderful friendship!

I think Brad and Carrie will still be best friends when they're like 90-years-old and wrinkly. lol. You can just tell how true their friendship is.

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Brad spoils Carrie so much.

I love the entire statement he said because it's so true, and it's even better coming from such a man of high power in the industry like Brad.

Concert Stars
    I am just so thankful that Carrie has such a great fan like Brad in the country music industry that has really supported to the ends of the earth over the past six years. He is such a great guy and Carrie. I think its awesome how supportive they are of each other. They have such a great chemistry and I hope they continue to do more projects in the near future.

Has there been any confirmation yet if Carrie & Brad will be hosting the CMA's again this year?

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeTN89 View Post
    I am just so thankful that Carrie has such a great fan like Brad in the country music industry that has really supported to the ends of the earth over the past six years. He is such a great guy and Carrie. I think its awesome how supportive they are of each other. They have such a great chemistry and I hope they continue to do more projects in the near future.

Has there been any confirmation yet if Carrie & Brad will be hosting the CMA's again this year?
    I think its too soon for an announcement like this -- more like the end of summer -- like around August. If I were a betting woman, I'd say the chances of this happening are like 99.9%!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Since this this thread is kinda about Brad too, I just want to say that I have always been a fan of his. His favorite song of mine for the longest time was "We Danced". That song is AMAZING. I tend to favor his ballads over his social commentary or comedic songs, although a few of those I still enjoy (like I'm gonna miss her or Ticks). And while RM is still my ultimate favorite song right now, Brad's "New Favorite Memory" is a close second. Brad sure knows how to make a girl swoon on his love songs! Kimberly is a lucky woman and I am so glad that Mike and Carrie get to be friends with such an awesome couple.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast