New Carrie Fan

Carrie on forbes best paid celebs under 30!

Concert Stars
    I still believe 15 mil is an understatement.

New Carrie Fan
    I thought that as well...

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    I would agree. What about her endorsements with Olay and Vitamin Water. I am sure she is getting paid pretty well for these and I don't think this takes those endorsements into account.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    It is a massive underestimate. The say it runs from May 2010 to May 2011. That includes more than half the PO tour. I'd say Carrie probably did more than $15 million just for that. Add to that the endorsements for Olay and Vitamin Water, the Soul Surfer role, album and single sales, etc. and their number for Carrie isn't even close.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool WTG Carrie

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    So if 15 mil isnt even close, what would she be getting? Either way its a great accomplishment!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    It is a massive underestimate. The say it runs from May 2010 to May 2011. That includes more than half the PO tour. I'd say Carrie probably did more than $15 million just for that. Add to that the endorsements for Olay and Vitamin Water, the Soul Surfer role, album and single sales, etc. and their number for Carrie isn't even close.
    Seems Carrie is always underestimated in many aspects of her career. My guess she doesn't release financial data and some celebs may. Carrie is way too private a person and humble to publicize or brag about anything.

Carrie Guru

I agree !

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    agree. For some reason-- every year- Forbes Magazine just puts Carrie at either 14 or 15 million-- every single year. lol

Does her income never deviate? lol Spare me. She made way more then that. She likely made 500k or so for her role in Soul Surfer I bet.....(it was a small role). And she likely made alot for Olay and Vitamin water as you said, not to mention the rest.

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Seems Carrie is always underestimated in many aspects of her career. My guess she doesn't release financial data and some celebs may. Carrie is way too private a person and humble to publicize or brag about anything.
    I was thinking the very same thing. Why is she always so underestimated? You would think that they would have access to things like record and single sales if not the other stuff.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    agree. Others release the info and Carrie never does. These so-called experts probably look at a few touring charts and album sales, and don't factor in all the concerts Carrie does that are not reported to Pollstar or Billboard. They never factor in her private shows or endorsements either.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    agree. For some reason-- every year- Forbes Magazine just puts Carrie at either 14 or 15 million-- every single year. lol

Does her income never deviate? lol Spare me. She made way more then that. She likely made 500k or so for her role in Soul Surfer I bet.....(it was a small role). And she likely made alot for Olay and Vitamin water as you said, not to mention the rest.
    I'll take that bet. I bet she was nowhere close to that. Remember is wasn't a very big budget movie.

Also, I doubt that Forbes takes any notice of merchandise sold at concerts. Just watch those lines every night & then figure just how much she is making from that. I'd easily go $30k per night.

Concert Stars
    ^ True Carrie may have made less then $500k for Soul Surfer as it was her first role and it was very small.

I bet they paid her like $100k then or so. Still not a bad amount of money for 1 week of work and a few premieres, talk shows to go to for promotion. lol

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

It's a small role but she is still "Carrie Underwood" --by now the name is a brand name.

Concert Stars
    Has anyone noticed it said "Ten no. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot Country" ten? THEY WISH!

Concert Stars
    yeah they never get anything right. lol

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m.chill99 View Post
    Has anyone noticed it said "Ten no. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot Country" ten? THEY WISH!
    Ten is correct for the Hot Country Songs chart. JTTW, BHC, Wasted, SS, AAG, LN, JAD, CC, TH and UI went to #1. DFTRM, ITYS and MS peaked at #2.

Concert Stars
    totally believe it!!

•