Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What do you know, yet another Carrie vs. Taylor stupid poll on the LA Times website.

Seriously, LA Times, come up with something new for a change.

Concert Stars
    Who cares? If Carrie isn't going to be there, I doubt I will be watching the CMT. If Carrie wins great but if not no biggie. TS has a huge fan base and I was actually really surprised when we beat her at the last CMT awards. Also Shania > TS. TS will only make Shania look 100x better vocally, which Shania was already great vocally plus she will get TS' fanbase to view her debut from a long retirement, which equals great publicity. Smart move on Shania's part. So it's a win win situation for Shania. So I don't blame her if it is true. Maybe if I could like TS's personality and respect her on a personal level, I would enjoy her performances more but so far it just hasn't happened for me. So I won't be missing a TS/Shania performance if there is one even if this will be Shania's long awaited debut from being out of the stoplight for a long time. I'll just wait to her album comes out and check it out then
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 06-08-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by elba2007 View Post
    as much as we like carrie to win, its obvious TS will win, she is the cover of US Weekend Mag, opening the show with Shania, etc. so obvious so don't waste your time, remember CMT is TS channel, just saying
    And on the back page of ours in a full page ad for cover girl.............sheesh!! Did any of you read the Q & A? You get a real idea of her maturity with those. She has a lot of growing up to do!

Enough Already!!

Concert Stars
    voted! and Carrie will win again too!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by elba2007 View Post
    as much as we like carrie to win, its obvious TS will win, she is the cover of US Weekend Mag, opening the show with Shania, etc. so obvious so don't waste your time, remember CMT is TS channel, just saying
    The video of the Year hasn't been decided yet -Carrie won last year so I don't see why she can't win this year - if everyone votes - she will win - TS is a publicity hog - that's why she is where she is - it has nothing to do with talent - it's up to the fans this time - go to the voting thread here to see how to vote!!

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by kewlie78189 View Post
    voted! and Carrie will win again too!
    Yes!! Carrie will win again! People need to have some faith in Carrie and us, the best fan base ever!! lol Please everyone vote..we can do this!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I wonder what song Taylor and Shania will open with?

Insane Carrie Fan
    they're doing recreating famous popular scenes from this movie thelma and louis

CMT : Videos : Shania Twain : CMT Web Buzzz - 6.7.11 Shania and Taylor : CMT Web Buzzz - 6.7.11 Shania Twain

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12