Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Laura Alaina US weely video (carrie mention)

Watch Lauren Alaina Dish to OK! About Kissing Scotty McCreery & Love From Carrie Underwood - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

I don't think this has been posted yet. but Lauren mentions her at, i think, it was 2:24... i love when shes like "whatevvvver" hahaha. she's adorable. did i think this girl became a tad overhyped on the show, maybe... but i think she is the cutest thing in the world.
    becca T

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Aww, such a cute interview. I actually think Lauren is really mature, and seems very secure in who she is.
    I love how much she adores Carrie (of course), and what she said about her Mom.
    Great to hear her and Scotty are such good friends- I think it's cool they're appearing everywhere together.
    It's so ironic that she mentioned she wanted to play at the Opry and now she is doing it soon. Reminded me of when Carrie said she wrote she was going to be rich, famous and married to a hot guy in ten years.
    Very happy for Lauren, and I'm excited to see where she'll go.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Aww, such a cute interview. I actually think Lauren is really mature, and seems very secure in who she is.
    I love how much she adores Carrie (of course), and what she said about her Mom.
    Great to hear her and Scotty are such good friends- I think it's cool they're appearing everywhere together.
    It's so ironic that she mentioned she wanted to play at the Opry and now she is doing it soon. Reminded me of when Carrie said she wrote she was going to be rich, famous and married to a hot guy in ten years.
    Very happy for Lauren, and I'm excited to see where she'll go.

DITTO!!! I am now convinced that "Lauren Alaina" is a "CARRIE UNDERWOOD SUPERFAN" since Season 4 American Idol Show like my two nieces who were ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND 10 YEARS OLD THAT TIME. Same age as "Lauren Alaina", NOW, but still CARRIE UNDERWOOD SUPERFANS ...... Lauren still CAN REMEMBER what Carrie said at the DJ AT A RADIO STATION IN OKLAHOMA, "WHATEVER!!!", when the DJ made a joke to Carrie - "Ryan Sycrest is ALWAYS STARING AT YOU!". Carrie is REALLY HER ROLE MODEL!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I don't see how Lauren didn't win. I was so disappointed....i voted many, many times..let's just say that. Scotty is a good country artist and I'm glad to see another country artist winner, but we've had guy winners for how many years now? I wanted to see a girl win. Lauren's song was sweet. Kinda like Mama's Song!

Concert Stars
    aww I love her!

Concert Stars
    Agree. Lauren is really sweet and even though she is not on CArrie's level vocally, she has grown on me alot lately with all the nice things she has said about Carrie, and how she looked at Carrie all wide eyed in awe when they sang together! That was real, you can't fake that. She is really a nice young girl and I hope she does well.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Agree. Lauren is really sweet and even though she is not on CArrie's level vocally, she has grown on me alot lately with all the nice things she has said about Carrie, and how she looked at Carrie all wide eyed in awe when they sang together! That was real, you can't fake that. She is really a nice young girl and I hope she does well.

DITTO again!!! I am a Pia Toscano fan and then James Durbin and then Lauren Alaina. I am planning to buy all the albums of the three.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I may buy Lauren's album if she has a good first single. This is the first time in several seasons I'd even consider buying an Idol album. I do like Lauren, and I think she has a great studio voice, so hopefully she can come up with some good material.
    I''m so beyond excited to buy Pia's album; I haven't been this excited for a debut since Chris Daughtry's in season 5.
    A lot of the alumni could have great albums though; there was so much promising talent.

I liked Lauren's personality from the start of Idol, so it's nice to see her get to be a little more relaxed and poised now that she's under a little less pressure (for now anyway).
    I stumbled across a video of Lauren singing "Flat On The Floor" acapella for a radio station. It's a short clip, but she's so cute in it.

95.5 PLJ - New York Radio - Today's Best Music

Speaking backstage at Live with Regis & Kelly on Wednesday, June 1st, Lauren told ABC News Radio that Carrie gave her her number when they met at the American Idol finale, in case Lauren ever had any questions or needed advice, and she rang Carrie to ask her a very important question: what sizes do her dogs wear? Lauren explains, "She got me this necklace from Tiffany's that says my name on it and then 'Love C.U.' on the back, so I want to get her some dog clothes [in return]."

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPDOG1001 View Post
    95.5 PLJ - New York Radio - Today's Best Music

Speaking backstage at Live with Regis & Kelly on Wednesday, June 1st, Lauren told ABC News Radio that Carrie gave her her number when they met at the American Idol finale, in case Lauren ever had any questions or needed advice, and she rang Carrie to ask her a very important question: what sizes do her dogs wear? Lauren explains, "She got me this necklace from Tiffany's that says my name on it and then 'Love C.U.' on the back, so I want to get her some dog clothes [in return]."

That is SOO Sweet!!! Lauren is not only actually RINGING carrie up but also planning something in return? DOG clothes? how very considerate seeing how much Carrie just ADORES ace and penny!

I LOVE this girl!!

I will def check out her CD now. LOL the power of Carrie connection! LEARN from THAT, idol alums floppy loppy joe winners.

Concert Stars
    She's going to go a long way, on that cute personality alone!!! I bet that conversation with Carrie was cute!!!

•