Brad Paisley Makes 'Country Music' His Mission (Carrie mention)

We have so many Brad and RM articles here I couldn't keep track of them all, lol. I don't think this has been posted? There's a cute mention of Huck

Brad Paisley Makes 'Country Music' His Mission

Any artist bold enough to title an album 'This is Country Music' definitely has a lot to live up to, but with one listen to the 15 songs on his new disc, released today (May 23), it's obvious Brad Paisley delivers the goods. The Country Music Association's reigning Entertainer of the Year recruits an interesting mix of special guests including pals Carrie Underwood and Blake Shelton, rockers Don Henley and Sheryl Crow and even legendary actor/director Clint Eastwood to weave a colorful musical tapestry that showcases the diverse elements that have influenced his career.
    Carrie and Huck mentions:

One of the songs that is generating the most buzz is 'Remind Me,' a duet with Carrie Underwood, slated to be the next single. The lyric finds a couple wrestling to rekindle the spark in their relationship. "It's about the conversation a couple would have. It could be seven months into the relationship, or it could be seven years, but everybody's been there," he says. "You could be 15 years old on your first dating relationship and wondering why you don't feel the way you did five or six months ago about this person. I love the honesty in that song."

Brad also enjoyed singing with Carrie. "It was a real thrill to again collaborate with who I think is the greatest singer that we have as well as one of the greatest that we've ever had," he says. His son, Huck, is also a fan. "My little boy wants to marry her, which is not going to be easy to explain, eventually, why that won't work," he says with a laugh.

Though Huck might have a crush on Carrie, his true passion right now is driving -- even though he's only four. "They like cars and they like the idea of driving something," he says of his boys. "A friend of mine gave me the idea for this. I stuck a car seat in the front driver's side of our Polaris Ranger, one of those little ATVs. So I run the gas pedal sitting next to him, and Huck will drive it. He sits in the car seat in the driver's seat and can steer and I run the gas and brake, sitting right there. It's thrilling because he's actually driving a vehicle. I'm able to stop it, of course, with my foot, but he gets to drive."
    Brad Paisley Makes 'Country Music' His Mission - The Boot

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Brad also enjoyed singing with Carrie. "It was a real thrill to again collaborate with who I think is the greatest singer that we have as well as one of the greatest that we've ever had," he says.

Nice

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love how close and nice Brad and Carrie are. I totally agree with his son, I wanna marry her too

Huck is too cute.

Concert Stars
    That is a great article....thanks!!

Concert Stars
    Huck sounds so adorable!

•