Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Brad Interview [Carrie Mentions]

US: How do you like hosting numerous Country Music Shows with Carrie Underwood?

BP: Carrie and I have a duet on this new album. We are really good friends and get along fantastic. There is not a finer singer or person in our industry. She's got such class. Award shows can be long, they're high pressure and they're tedious and boring if they're not done correctly. I like the creative aspect of it.

US: So have you been able to give Carrie any marital advice?

BP: We've had small conversations. I think the biggest advice I can give somebody is to pick the right person; but that's not going to help somebody who is already married. In the end you're either compatible or you're not. Her and Mike seem great and 100% compatible. I think they're going to be absolutely fine.

US: Do you ever go on double dates around Nashville?

BP: I've taken Mike out to lunch a few times when he was playing hockey in Ottawa. He stays home a lot while she's on the road. She's invited us to a few playoff games.

US: Do you think they're going to have kids soon and if so, any parenting advice?

BP: I don't have any idea, its personal. I only know bad parenting when I see it. You can't judge, you know, you could do everything right and the kid still ends up being Charlie Sheen.
    That's just the Carie part. More about just Brad at the source: Brad Paisley: "I'd Never Be On The Voice!" - omg! news on Yahoo!

Thanks for posting

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great interview! Thanks for sharing.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    "US: Do you think they're going to have kids soon and if so, any parenting advice?

BP: I don't have any idea, its personal. I only know bad parenting when I see it. You can't judge, you know, you could do everything right and the kid still ends up being Charlie Sheen"

Brad has a lot of wisdom for being so young, because his statement about bringing up children is so true.
    Well said Brad.

Carrie Follower
    LOL @ the Charlie Sheen comment, Brad is great.

Concert Stars
    wonderful interview from Brad!

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Liked the interview - wonder if Brad gets sick of talking about Carrie during HIS interviews?

Totally agree with Brad about the Charlie Sheen quote.

•