Concert Stars

Soundspike.com: Amazing Review Of Carrie Underwood's Stagecoach Performance! :)

Amazing Review of Carrie Underwood's Stagecoach Performance!

Stagecoach news: Concert Review: Stagecoach (Day 2) in Indio, CA // SoundSpike Concert News

Carrie Underwood took the stage after the sound of a massive peal of thunder. Whether or not it was intended to wake the crowd, they were on their feet and all hers by the time she hit the stage.
    Underwood hearkens to some of the successful vocal instincts of Shania Twain. But where Twain had a slickness to her demeanor, never letting too much grit through the polish, Underwood's superior vocal strength lets her push into harder and more vulnerable places.

And watching the reactions of Underwood fans as they sang along with virtually every word of her set, the high points of the show are those very cornerstones. For opener "Cowboy Casanova," Underwood stalked the stage with the confidence of a prize fighter, brimming with vocal swagger and plenty of grit.
    That she can pull off the tenderness of "Temporary Home" and the Olympian-belting of "How Great Thou Art" in the same show as the angry "Before He Cheats" -- and credibly convey all the nuance to play those role vocally -- is quite a bit of range to pull off. A strong performance.

Concert Stars
    I love it when reveiwers have no bias and just let the incredible performance take them to the same places they take us.... Most critics try and be the story so there unable to truly grasp Carries greatness... Im happy to see that this critic gets it and the reveiw is RIGHT ON!!!!!!

Love this comment from someone who posted a youtube video of Carrie at Stagecoach:

Went there a casual appreciator of Carrie's voice, but left a huge fan. One of the best rocker chicks I've seen live in concert, on par with Ann Wilson and Chrissy Hynde.

Concert Stars
    Great review!! Funny, Shania is on Ophra right now!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Great great review and so spot on!!! Wonderful to read all these great ones shes getting lately. Like everyone is finely waking up to what a talent we have!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Love this comment from someone who posted a youtube video of Carrie at Stagecoach:

Went there a casual appreciator of Carrie's voice, but left a huge fan. One of the best rocker chicks I've seen live in concert, on par with Ann Wilson and Chrissy Hynde.

Yes, I loved that too - and it's so true! It's not the first time Carrie's been compared to Ann Wilson. (And I know a totally dedicated number-one Heart fan - and she says Carrie is the only singer who's ever done Ann justice)

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    She's incredible, and always has been. Enough said.

Concert Stars
    Great review -- Carrie is the best.

Concert Stars
    wonderful review!!

Concert Stars
    Just glad people have put away their note pads and are just enjoying the show.
    She is great to watch in concert.
    The fact that her voice gets bigger and better as the night goes on is mezmerizing.
    She closed the Hollywood Bowl with a huge SLT. She just tore the place apart.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Great review!! Funny, Shania is on Ophra right now!!
    I know right?! Just watched it and apparently SHANIA will be attending the CMA fest!!! ahh, now I want more than EVER for carrie to be performing so they can meet. I think Carrie would be a great friend and encouragement to shania in this time. perhaps even bring her out in the future for future collaborating or what not.
    fat chances that'll even be possible but lol hey I can wish it will be a dream come trueee

Concert Stars
    great review!

Concert Stars
    Amazing Review! Thanks for posting! Carrie is the best

Concert Stars
    It's so nice to see Carrie get wonderful reviews that she deserves - she works so darn hard and she's so great I think the critics get jealous of her success sometines - so this is great to see

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool that Carrie sang a cover if Aerosmith's Walk this Way

•