Concert Stars

Sunday Night at Stagecoach: Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts & More

Pretty good review but she assumed Carrie didn't write the songs, which was wrong. lol

Sunday night at Stagecoach: Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts and ...: Los Angeles TimesSunday n... Sunday night at Stagecoach: Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts and ... | So Carrie Underwood real time | SoCelebrities (expand

Sunday Night At Stagecoach Carrie Underwood Rascal Flatts And More - Jorbit News

My first show of the night was Carrie Underwood. The American Idol winner was worth listening to, but something in her lyrics gave away that she didn't pen them.

(continued at site).

Concert Stars
    Someone needs to set him straight!!

Concert Stars
    ^^ agreed...but good review otherwise!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Another writer who did no research first and who has never seen Carrie before in concert. I have news for this guy Carrie could sing the phone book and sound better then the two singers he mentioned.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great review but the reviewer doesn't know what he's talking about comparing Carrie to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    My first show of the night was Carrie Underwood. The American Idol winner was worth listening to, but something in her lyrics gave away that she didn't pen them.
    (continued at site).
    I still don't get why some ppl think a singer needs to write their own songs. Go figure.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by _luvqry View Post
    I still don't get why some ppl think a singer needs to write their own songs. Go figure.
    I totally agree. I've never understood why so many critics like to gripe that so many country artists "don't write their own songs..." because most of them do.
    Why is this topic never discussed in rock or pop?
    I'd rather hear a great singer sing a great lyric (regardless of who wrote it), than her an average singer with average lyrics so everyone else can claim they're a superior artist because of it (*TaylorSwiftcough*).

•