Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood: Are Underwood and Mike Fisher Hottest Sports Couple?

Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Show Other Sports Couples How It's Done
    The Nashville Predators should get down on one knee, and thank god for Carrie Underwood. The country singer means more to them than any hard-hitting defenseman ever would.
    She single handily netted the team Mike Fisher. At least, in my revisionist recollection of history, that is how the midseason trade went down.
    Mike Fisher was coming home to his wife in Nashville. A few months later, the Predators are moving on past the Anaheim Ducks after a tough first round battler. Coincidence? Most likely, but there is still a lot to like about Fisher and his lovely wife.
    In fact, I have them pegged as one of the hottest couples in sports. The only thing I am measuring is how hot the wife/girlfriend is mixed with the talent level of the dude.Fisher is a great player, and Carrie Underwood has the best legs in country music. Who are the other powerhouse couples?

Carrie Underwood: Are Underwood and Mike Fisher Hottest Sports Couple? | Bleacher Report

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting. I love the article. In fact, I love this site because I get so much pleasure reading the information I'd never otherwise see. You are all such great super sleuths. Thanks to everyone for the incredible information your posts provide.

Carrie Guru
    Carrie fans must give a lot of hits to that site because the Bleacher Report is always finding ways to talk about Carrie. lol!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Of course they are the hottest couple - who could beat these two right now!!!!!

Concert Stars
    the answer is yes! LOL

Concert Stars
    They are showing how it's done with grace and style. Thats for sure!

Carrie Follower
    The best couple out their because they set the best role model in their work and every day life. They set such good
    examples for the young out their in our troubled world.

Concert Stars
    Grrrreat role models ! Couldn't be better those two , honest, hardworking folk with sweet icing -

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFanx12's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love this article! It's so true. Definitely the best couple in all of sports, maybe even all of the world

•