Concert Stars

What Should Carrie Underwood Do Next?

Country superstar and "American Idol" winner Carrie Underwood is now taking on the acting world with her role in "Soul Surfer," the story of shark-bitten surfer Bethany Hamilton.
    "You know I feel like so many people -- especially when they're coming over from the music world -- jump into a starring role and usually end up being made fun of, right?" Underwood told SheKnows of her movie debut. "I know that music is my life, is my strong point, that's my love, and this seemed perfect. It's a small role, but a very important role. The whole success of the film does not weigh on my shoulders as an actress. It was perfect."
    We think Underwood has plenty of talents to offer. Here are a few ideas for her next projects.
    Fashion Designer
    Underwood regularly tops the Best Dressed lists, so we think she should design her own line of women's clothing that mirrors her own style. Everyone from Lauren Conrad to the Kardashian sisters have their own clothing lines, so we think Underwood should be the next.
    Cookbook Author
    Underwood is a vocal supporter of animal rights and she's a strict vegetarian. She was even named World's Sexiest Vegetarian in 2005.
    "Ever since I was little I loved animals," the country crooner said in an interview. "They depend on people to take care of them. If you told me I could never sing again, I'd say that was horrible, but it's not my life. If you told me I could never be around animals again, I would just die."
    Her diet allows her to support her body while she supports animals and we think many vegetarians (and vegetarian wannabes) can benefit from recipes and tips from the Grammy-winning singer.
    Mother
    Underwood just married her hockey-playing husband, Mike Fisher, last summer. He was traded earlier this year to Nashville, giving the couple the opportunity to spend more time together.
    Does that mean a baby is in the works? Not yet!
    "I don't want people assuming that I am [pregnant] until I say that I am," the country crooner People recently. "We just got married. We haven't been married a year yet. I would want to be married for a little while [before having kids]."
    She even tries to keep her wardrobe in check to keep rumors at bay.
    "[I] choose my wardrobe differently because when I wear something a little baggier, I'm like, nope, people are going to think I'm hiding something, so I better not wear that," she explained. "So it does make me kind of think a little extra."
    However, we do think she'll be a great mother when the time comes.

What Should Carrie Underwood Do Next? - omg! news on Yahoo!

Carrie Guru
    Country superstar and "American Idol" winner Carrie Underwood is now taking on the acting world with her role in "Soul Surfer," the story of shark-bitten surfer Bethany Hamilton.
    "You know I feel like so many people -- especially when they're coming over from the music world -- jump into a starring role and usually end up being made fun of, right?" Underwood told SheKnows of her movie debut. "I know that music is my life, is my strong point, that's my love, and this seemed perfect. It's a small role, but a very important role. The whole success of the film does not weigh on my shoulders as an actress. It was perfect."
    We think Underwood has plenty of talents to offer. Here are a few ideas for her next projects.
    Fashion Designer
    Underwood regularly tops the Best Dressed lists, so we think she should design her own line of women's clothing that mirrors her own style. Everyone from Lauren Conrad to the Kardashian sisters have their own clothing lines, so we think Underwood should be the next.
    This is one reason why I love Carrie --she knows who she is .

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    What will Carrie do next? She will do what Carrie does, no magazine is going to decide her next move. If Carrie wants to do something, she will do it, she has nothing stopping her.
    I can't wait for 'Remind Me' though!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    No one knows what Carrie will do next, but she doesn't seem to like to remain in the same rut. It would be awesome if she could eventually build an empire like Reba has- she loves fashion, is passionate about her healthy lifestyle, charity work, and so many other things.

The sky is the limit for her- she has the resources, drive, and passion to get involved in so many different things. I hope she branches out in the future, but right now I'm content with being in love with her music.

Concert Stars
    I hope she does more music! LOL

Concert Stars
    A short tour of Australia would do wonders for her Aussiefans. You haven't heard Carrie until you hear her LIVE.

When she sang JTTW/HGTA at the last concert I went to, me, the people next to me,and the whole place was literally
    crying.

•