Carrie Guru

Simon Cowell: "If X Factor Flops, I'll Admit I Failed" (small Carrie mention)

Simon really just likes to throw Carrie's name around doesn't he.

"You don’t just want somebody who wins the show and then they’re forgotten about," he adds. "Whether it’s Carrie Underwood or Susan Boyle or Leona Lewis, they’ve got a career. It’s a launch pad, so we’re working hard at it.”
    Cowell: If X Factor Flops, I'll Admit I Failed | NBC Philadelphia

Concert Stars
    Yeah, but I'm glad he does!!!

Concert Stars
    Leona Lewis has a career?

Frankly, I hope the man has to eat a whole ton of crow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he falls flat on his ass.

Concert Stars
    I love how he always seems to use Carrie's name LOL

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Simon has an ego - which makes him fun to watch. Not sure about his new show - I will tune in at first to check it out. These days it takes a lot for me to give up my free time to vote (which I haven't done this season in AI or DWTS).

Concert Stars
    I haven't voted yet either.
    S.Boyle and L.Lewis must still be big in Eruope. Cause I am not sure you could compare them to Carrie Underwood as far as legitimate longterm careers.
    I don't think it will fail. But if it comes across like Britians got Talent or Amer.Got Talent, I won't be able to stomach it.
    The editing and manipulation those shows use is far too fake for me.

Insane Carrie Fan
    X-factor pretty much dethroned all the other talent shows there. I heard that show has the highest ratings out there.
    having watched the show with various clips (auditions, judge's house, live shows...) and I must say it's quite ENTERTAINING. far more than american idol because it really opens up a lot of doors with hardly as much limitation and gives room for creativity in performances. The fact that they have mentors (the same throughout whole competition) really pushes the contestants to reach their potential and grow much faster as an artist.
    I can't wait until X-Factor comes. It will be interesting to see what the American version will be like. I predict once it comes-AI prob won't even stand a chance against it.

•