Concert Stars

Hollywood Reporter: Soul Surfer Getting "Glowing A+ Grades" From MovieGoers! :)

OMG this is very good news guys! First, they are now predicting Soul Surfer to come out between 12-13 million for the weekend, in 3rd or 4th place overall- which is excellent for a limited release movie.

More importantly-- they exit polls from moviegoers is GLOWING A+!!!! Amazing! So the movie goers love it! Also, if you search twitter and type in "Soul Surfer"-- it is trending and all the reviews are amazing. Everyone is loving this film! Lots of good reviews for Carrie too!

I saw it again today, and everyone in the theater clapped at the end, and many were crying! That only happens in exceptional movies.

See live feedback on twitter from moviegoers here:

soul surfer - Twitter Search

Hollywood Reporter article:
    Friday Box Office: Universal's Holdover 'Hop' Tops With $5.5 Million - The Hollywood Reporter

The Bethany Hamilton biopic Soul Surfer is a wild card. Grossing $3.7 million on Friday from 2,214 locations, the film could see a spike in family traffic today and Sunday among faith-based audiences, as well as teen girls.
    Also, Soul Surfer received a glowing A+ CinemaScore. In another good sign, 55% of Friday’s audience was under the age of 25; and 48%, under the age of 18.
    Based on Friday’s results, box office pundits say Arthur, Hanna and Soul Surfer will gross in the $12 million to $13.5 million for the weekend.
    Like Soul Surfer, Hanna is doing better than expected. Appealing to adults, Hanna also should see increased traffic on Saturday.

Concert Stars
    this makes me so happy

Concert Stars
    omg so exciting!

Huge Carrie Follower
    im just so happy that we're receiving a lot of positive news in carrieland. The past months had been very rough for us care bears. I stopped reading fansites altogether after the ACM snub....I was really heart broken

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That makes me so happy!!!! It surpassed all my expectations it was really amazing!!1

Concert Stars
    I just got back from the movie and was surprised that Carrie was shown so much throughout the movie!! Took my son and daughter in law, and my daughter. We all loved it and thought Carrie was awesome in her first role!! The theater was about 3/4 full!!

Insane Carrie Fan carriefan0825's Avatar
    now i really can't wait to watch this. i just hope they're showing it in the philippines.

•