Ultimate Carrie Fan

Carrie Underwood Makes Movie Debut In 'Soul Surfer' - MTV

Carrie Underwood Makes Movie Debut In 'Soul Surfer': We Look Back At Other Singers' Silver Screen Starts

Posted 13 hrs ago by Aly Semigran in Movies

When it comes to "American Idol" alumni success, there's really no one who comes close to Carrie Underwood. Yes, Kelly Clarkson and Chris Daughtry have had chart-topping hits and Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar, but Carrie is the definition of a superstar. From taking the country and pop industry by storm, being a fashion icon, making us laugh on her guest spot on "How I Met Your Mother" and having one of the most-talked about celebrity weddings of 2010, the former "AI" champ just dazzles.

Link: Carrie Underwood Makes Movie Debut In ‘Soul Surfer’

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    OMGosh I Loved Soul Surfer!!! Carrie Bethany And Anna Were Awesome In It!!! I Can't Wait To Buy It On DVD Now!!! We Sing That Christian Song At Our Church!!!

Concert Stars
    ^^ wish I could go see it! its not playing near me...sucks!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    When it comes to "American Idol" alumni success, there's really no one who comes close to Carrie Underwood. Yes, Kelly Clarkson and Chris Daughtry have had chart-topping hits and Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar, but Carrie is the definition of a superstar. From taking the country and pop industry by storm, being a fashion icon, making us laugh on her guest spot on "How I Met Your Mother" and having one of the most-talked about celebrity weddings of 2010, the former "AI" champ just dazzles.
    First time I've read that Carrie is a fashion icon.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    You don't have to read about Carrie being a fashion icon to know it, lol. Glad they said it though.

I agree on their assessment of the Idols alum and how Carrie is the most successful. Kelly may have sold more albums worldwide (maybe I'm wrong? But I thought so), but those are just numbers. It's kind of like how it takes more than amazing vocals to make an artist stand out and have a long lasting career: you have to have the "IT" factor. It's a rare thing, and Carrie just has it. It's magic. Plain and simple. She's super talented, humble, funny, beautiful and the kind of person that people want to see/hear from again and again. I've been a Carrie addict since her days on AI and I still find myself posting her videos randomly on Twitter and Facebook...there's just something about her that makes her stand out more to me than any other artist out there. I'm not sure I fully understand why.

•