Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars

OWH review and my thoughts

So, the reviewer from the Omaha World Herald wasn't crazy about Carrie's acting, big deal. She did an amazing job and 9 out of 10 people would agree! SS was hands-down THE most inspirational movie I have ever seen and I would be crazy not to go see it again! I must commend Carrie a job well done, especially for her first movie role. Bravo! Anyone else cry? I know I did a time or two, it was an all-around inspirational, crazy-good movie
    ‘Surfer' inspires - Omaha.com

Huge Carrie Follower
    I agree. The movie was awesome. Great family movie. Carrie did a great job too. Can't figure out what they want from her. She did it perfectly in my book. So natural. I cried too. Would definitely see it again.

Concert Stars
    we all know she did wonderful so that's all that matters!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefan13 View Post
    So, the reviewer from the Omaha World Herald wasn't crazy about Carrie's acting, big deal. She did an amazing job and 9 out of 10 people would agree! SS was hands-down THE most inspirational movie I have ever seen and I would be crazy not to go see it again! I must commend Carrie a job well done, especially for her first movie role. Bravo! Anyone else cry? I know I did a time or two, it was an all-around inspirational, crazy-good movie
    ‘Surfer' inspires - Omaha.com
    I just saw the movie... and it was great... Carrie played her role perfectly... and yes... I did cry. As Carrie has said in some of her interview.

Concert Stars
    I totally cried! It was amazing!

Carrie did just fine in her role. It was a very small role so what the heck did they expect from her? She was warm and engaging and charming. That is all she could do with her role- and she did fine.

After seeing the film I am now convinced that the critics just have a problem with carrie. They don't like her and never did. Why even review someone with a 10 minute part??

Concert Stars
    Why are people picking on Carrie's makeup, anyway? lol That is ridiculous. This critic actually picked on Carrie for wearing too much makeup. How lame! That is all she had to say really about Carrie for the most part. Talk about petty.

I think she wanted to say that about Carrie's makeup for years, so this was her chance. lol

Carrie wore much less makeup in this film then she usually wears, anyway. lol

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Why are people picking on Carrie's makeup, anyway? lol That is ridiculous. This critic actually picked on Carrie for wearing too much makeup. How lame! That is all she had to say really about Carrie for the most part. Talk about petty.

I think she wanted to say that about Carrie's makeup for years, so this was her chance. lol

Carrie wore much less makeup in this film then she usually wears, anyway. lol
    Wrong time for that critic to make a remark about Carrie's makeup, lol.

Concert Stars
    ^ exactly. lol Carrie sometimes goes a little heavy on the eyemakeup, but not in this movie. What an odd thing to pick on.

•