Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood - In the movies

Carrie Underwood in the Movies! - TeenMusic.com
    good interview about soul surfer!
    becca T

Concert Stars
    That was an amazing article. lol

Carrie is so funny. I can't believe she doesn't see herself as a celebrity. How odd. lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    That was an amazing article. lol

Carrie is so funny. I can't believe she doesn't see herself as a celebrity. How odd. lol
    she has got to be the most humble "HUGE" celebrity there ever was haha.. this is honestly good tho because she wont get burned out. i honestly think thats why she rocks out on other people's songs more than her own. she prob doesnt want people to think her songs are more important than they are. shes THAT humble haha
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Laughing at the part where Carrie mentions TGI Fridays. She must have been to the TGI Fridays in Tulsa before Yes Carrie you better where your makeup when you go there . Great interview.

Concert Stars
    Thanks, great article. Carrie may not think she is a celebrity but to me she is a SUPERSTAR.

Junior Carrie Follower sosmallgirl's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great article! I enjoyed reading about Carrie's view of tabloids and gossip with her degree and all.

Quote Originally Posted by sosmallgirl View Post
    Great article! I enjoyed reading about Carrie's view of tabloids and gossip with her degree and all.
    It's so true, too. I'm also in journalism, and it's true that one of the first things they teach you is to never put something in quotation marks unless you can prove that's exactly what the person said.

Concert Stars
    If I didn't think I was a celebrity, I would get extremely creeped out when people started taking pictures of me eating a salad...

Anyway, that is an amazing interview! I love it. Thanks so much for posting!

Concert Stars
    another great review!!

Concert Stars
    great interview!

xor
    love these lines
    TeenHollywood: Youíve said that you donít really consider yourself a celebrity. How can that be?

Carrie: Well, first, I live in Nashville. When Iím on stage, I feel like a performer for sure. I know people are looking at me and taking pictures and all that stuff and singing along, and that partís wonderful, but I live the most boring life away from what you see me on camera doing. The other 300 days out of the year Iím just the most normal person in the universe. Iím a wife, Iím a mother to my doggies, Iím a maid; I clean the house.

Iím pretty boring; we donít ever go out to eat, we donít do anything. I think thatís why I consider myself not a celebrity. I donít know, Iím a normal person that sings on stage. Me, as Carrie wanders around in sweatpants. If I looked like this (all glammed up) and always wore make-up, all my friends would be like, ďWhat are you doing? Weíre going to TGI Fridays!Ē
    and these.....
    TeenHollywood: And going back on the show?

Carrie: I do enjoy going back because that is the only reason Iím in the music business, period. I had no idea how to get in any other way. It was this random shot, might as well. If I get cut in the first round, nobody will know, might as well do it. So I did, and thatís why I do what I do now, is because of that show, and I love seeing other people get the same opportunities and get to go on tour. You learn so much in such a short amount of time. I love going back because itís nostalgic. Iím like,ďThat was me!Ē Itís like going back to school.

just another fan

its funny she says she doesnt go out to eat. havent there been a number of sightings with her and mike, they sure like their italian food!

Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    It's so true, too. I'm also in journalism, and it's true that one of the first things they teach you is to never put something in quotation marks unless you can prove that's exactly what the person said.
    you guys are making the assumption that these people consider themselves journalists

Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    you guys are making the assumption that these people consider themselves journalists
    Yeah, I don't really consider them "journalists" in the truest sense of the word either. But I do think there should be some sense of ethics when you're quoting a person in an article that will be read by thousands of people. However, tabloid reporters don't seem to have that much of a moral compass. haha

•