Concert Stars

Nice Mention of Carrie Underwood/Steve Tyler in RollingStone Magazine for ACMS

Carrie finally got some love from Rollingstone Magazine. They liked the performance alot!

Taylor Swift Wins at Academy of Country Music Awards | Rolling Stone Music

In this performance, American Idol season 4 winner Carrie Underwood teams up with current American Idol judge Steven Tyler for a show stopping medley of Underwood's rocker "Undo It" and the Aerosmith classic "Walk This Way."

Insane Carrie Fan
    Carrie ought to duet with steve again on the idol finale + the Brad Duet!!! THAT WOULD BE DOUBLE BILLION EPIC!!!
    oh! and who knows, this big exposure on this duet might be able to have a good chance of carrie being booked for halftimes at games!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    They could never duplicate the atmosphere at last nights performance. It was over the top awesome. They would have to come up with something ekse to sing together. Could their performance be considered for the next award's show as a collaboration award though?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    They could never duplicate the atmosphere at last nights performance. It was over the top awesome.
    I totally agree. The performance was magic and they couldn't duplicate it if they tried.

Carrie Guru
    They could never duplicate the atmosphere at last nights performance. It was over the top awesome. They would have to come up with something ekse to sing together. Could their performance be considered for the next award's show as a collaboration award though?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally agree with you.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    They did amazing! I literally hate that type of music, but I thought it was amazing! It was one of my favorite performances shes ever done! My friend was like "you know youre getting desperate when the only person who'll duet with you is steven tyler" and i was like "you know youre getting desperate when that's the only insult you can throw at her"

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    They did amazing! I literally hate that type of music, but I thought it was amazing! It was one of my favorite performances shes ever done! My friend was like "you know youre getting desperate when the only person who'll duet with you is steven tyler" and i was like "you know youre getting desperate when that's the only insult you can throw at her"
    Good one Conor!

Concert Stars
    agreed^^ no one can top that performance!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post

Sorry, but is your friend serious?? Does he have any idea of the number of artists who've personally asked to sing with her?? She's one of the most sought out singers to duet with that I've seen.

Great Rolling Stone mention, BTW. That was an awesome performance. Gotta say, I was slightly irritated this mention was under a headline about TSwift..
    I hardly ever read RS, but it's obvious they worship her.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Cool mention of Carrie on Rollingstone mag

Concert Stars
    good point. It was a once in a lifetime performance. Incredible is not a strong enough word. Magical is better.

•