Huge Carrie Follower

Steven Tyler got his twang on with Carrie Underwood at the ACMs

Steven Tyler got a little bit country and Carrie Underwood got a little bit rock n' roll at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday in Las Vegas. The "American Idol" stars new and old joined for a crowd-pleasing performance.

Carrie started off solo, but the Aerosmith frontman soon joined for "Undo It." Just when you thought it was over, they kicked the energy right back up with the rock anthem "Walk this Way." It was once upon a mattress for the "California King Bed" duet between the red-hot Rihanna and Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles.

ET's very own Nancy O'Dell presented the Single Record of the Year award to Miranda Lambert for "The House That Built Me." She also won Top Female Vocalist, Song of the Year, and Video of the Year.

Steven Tyler Got His Twang on with Carrie Underwood at ACM'S

Concert Stars
    Steven Tyler rocks!!!!! I wouldn't mind Carrie touring w/ him

Concert Stars
    ^^ she should tour with him..that would be so cool!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    In other word it was the Miranda Lambert show. Well Carrie showed them how to do it with her on stage performance. I like Miranda but I can think of 3 or 4 female singer who are much better. My opinion only. How could Carrie not be up for ETOTY, unless I am mistaken she did tour this past year oh wait I know she did I was at 4 of her concerts.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie & Steven were incredible last night. I don't think I've ever seen Carrie have so much fun onstage. Loved it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Miranda may have won some awards but last night and today, its Carrie's performance that really stole the show and its that performance that everyone is talking about!

Insane Carrie Fan
    I was hoping for the longest time carrie could get the chance to rock on on these award shows like she does in her concerts (with "paradise city", "summer of 69", "november rain", "sweet child of mine"...etc) and SHE FINALLY got the chance to and got to sing it with legendary steven tyler!! She really showed up EVERYBODY how it's done.
    doesn't matter who "officially" is entertainer of female vocalist. it's quite obvious who's the queen.

Huge Carrie Follower
    hi guys, its been a while since i last joined the discussion. don't you think its funny that after the show, carrie and steven's duet is what all people are talking about?

nobody even cared who won...

goes to show, who the star really is....

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    I was hoping for the longest time carrie could get the chance to rock on on these award shows like she does in her concerts (with "paradise city", "summer of 69", "november rain", "sweet child of mine"...etc) and SHE FINALLY got the chance to and got to sing it with legendary steven tyler!! She really showed up EVERYBODY how it's done.
    doesn't matter who "officially" is entertainer of female vocalist. it's quite obvious who's the queen.
    I must admit I wasn't looking forward to this performance and Carrie and Steven proved me wrong. So wrong that I now really want to start pushing for a Carrie Crossroads with all the 80's rockers - Poison, Ac/DC, Motley, Aero. Just a total jam session with Carrie and the "guys".

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    I must admit I wasn't looking forward to this performance and Carrie and Steven proved me wrong. So wrong that I now really want to start pushing for a Carrie Crossroads with all the 80's rockers - Poison, Ac/DC, Motley, Aero. Just a total jam session with Carrie and the "guys".
    to be honest, I wasn't all that enthused either when I heard about Undo It but boy, when carrie walked out through the doors like nobody's business BAM-it all changed
    I've been listening to the performance over and over and over again! Somehow it just makes just happy and idk, I'm just not all that pissed like last night. haha
    I'd better hear bout a Carrie Crossroads soon! now, they have absolutely NO excuses to overlook her because carrie is ALL over that she might get stolen for other collabs! hahaha now country wouldn't want that now would they? they've got "dibs" on carrie first! lol
    hey, I saw a comment (on youtube video) similar to what you just wrote above! haha it wouldn't happen to be you would it? it's already gotten 63 thumbs up as highest rated comment!

•